Thread: Google Started Showing Instant Previews For Google

Mentioned
    1031 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9706 Thread(s)

Default Google Started Showing Instant Previews For Google

Google Started Showing Instant Previews For Google Ads On Google Search Results Page
    di - Google Started Showing Instant Previews For Google
    di - Google Started Showing Instant Previews For Google

Today when I was searching on google, I noticed a new change being rolled out, that when I accidently moved my mouse and clicked on description text over the ads on the right side of the search results page, it started showing the instant image preview of these ads too which appeared in the right sidebar banner on the google search results page as shown in the image below.

google image preview of ads thumb - Google Started Showing Instant Previews For Google

This is another great new feature which could to good for the advertiser, but may not be liked by all users and it could be distracting some users out there. So as this feature has seemed to rolled out for many google account users, you will see this feature in action only when you are signed in with google account when you are doing the search.

instant preview of ads thumb - Google Started Showing Instant Previews For Google

As you can see, you will see the lens icon on the right of each search results page google add with which you will be able to see the instant preview in the form of a small instant image preview.

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8577 Thread(s)

Default Re: Google Started Showing Instant Previews For Go

Very Nice
    پھر یوں ہوا کے درد مجھے راس آ گیا

Mentioned
    246 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6079 Thread(s)

Default Re: Google Started Showing Instant Previews For Go

yeh tou purana ho gaya hai feature
    mera libas hai tu zps3e44c641 - Google Started Showing Instant Previews For Google