Thread: Novak Djokovic out of Queen's Open

Mentioned
    246 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6079 Thread(s)

Default Novak Djokovic out of Queen's Open

Novak Djokovic has pulled out of next week's AEGON Championships with a knee injury.

25398 - Novak Djokovic out of Queen's Open

The Serb, whose 41-match unbeaten streak came to an end at the hands of Roger Federer in the French Open semi-finals, has patellar tendinitis - a problem with his kneecap.

"I am very disappointed that I will not be playing in the AEGON Championships at the Queen's Club this year," Djokovic said. "It is a great event, I wish the organisers and the fans a fantastic week of tennis and I hope I will be back next year."

The world No. 2 narrowly missed the chance to leapfrog Rafael Nadal in the rankings - victory against Federer would have been enough to see him crowned No. 1 for the first time.

Last year's finalist Mardy Fish has also withdrawn with an abdominal problem, while Richard Gasquet has a leg injury.

Andy Murray will now be seeded second for the event, which begins on Monday, with world No. 1 Rafael Nadal the top seed. Djokovic, meanwhile, will return to action at Wimbledon which starts on June 20.
    mera libas hai tu zps3e44c641 - Novak Djokovic out of Queen's Open

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5939 Thread(s)

Default Re: Novak Djokovic out of Queen's Open

yeh cheeeeeeeeeeeeeez

8bffd51cd2705b99335ce635a13dbb09 zps81c9bfed - Novak Djokovic out of Queen's Open

..!!