Thread: Usman Qadir 'desperate' to play for Pakistan

Mentioned
    246 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6079 Thread(s)

Default Usman Qadir 'desperate' to play for Pakistan

Usman Qadir, son of former Pakistan legspinner Abdul Qadir, is eager to play for his country but is happy to concentrate on domestic cricket for now and take tips from his father, on whom his action is modelled.

112579 - Usman Qadir 'desperate' to play for Pakistan

"It depends how hard you work towards your goal," Usman told the Express Tribune. "I'm obviously desperate to make my debut but let's see how it goes. Playing for the national side is always a privilege and getting there is all about how good you are. So I'm currently focusing on domestic cricket."

Usman, who turns 18 in August, has played only three List A matches so far, but has an impressive record at the Under-19 level, having taken 24 wickets in 13 youth ODIs at an average of 17.33. He was identified as a prospect for Pakistan by his father, who is currently supervising the PCB's fast track coaching programme for spinners.

"The coaches have worked on us a lot here," Usman said. "And my father is also present to guide me. I can easily say that I have enhanced my bowling skills."

Another promising talent in the ongoing camp at the National Cricket Academy is 19-year old left-arm spinner Raza Hasan, who was called up to the Pakistan squad in England last year in place of Danish Kaneria.

"If I'm not part of the national team, that's okay since I'm learning a lot here," Hasan said. "Such camps are helping me a lot. I'm gaining a lot and hopefully I'll be ready for the national side soon."
    mera libas hai tu zps3e44c641 - Usman Qadir 'desperate' to play for Pakistan

Mentioned
    1031 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9706 Thread(s)

Default Re: Usman Qadir 'desperate' to play for Pakistan

Hmmm sohna hai
    Budhe niklei. Tu ae koi new.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5874 Thread(s)

Ye oldies pechy chorain tab na
    sub se pehly to butt nikly
    namilakerudaslogose - Usman Qadir 'desperate' to play for Pakistan

There is no good or evil,there is only power and those

too weak to seek it!!

Mentioned
    246 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6079 Thread(s)

Abb yeh Raza Hasan ka haq maray ga. Kyunke woh gareeb banda hai aur iska baaf pcb mei hi hota hai hamesha
    mera libas hai tu zps3e44c641 - Usman Qadir 'desperate' to play for Pakistan