Thread: Rio 'censored by US security forces'

Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6079 Thread(s)

Default Rio 'censored by US security forces'

Manchester United defender Rio Ferdinand has claimed he was the victim of the US security services after his photographs of inside the White House were removed from the internet.

27033 - Rio 'censored by US security forces'

Ferdinand, 32, uploaded the pictures onto his Twitter page (@rioferdy5), but he was left ''baffled'' after they were quickly removed. When he realised what had happened, he joked that he had been targeted by spy Jack Bauer from television series 24.

The Manchester United squad visited the White House on Thursday as part of their pre-season tour of the States.

As they were shown around the iconic building, Ferdinand wrote: ''Whoa....some1 has got into my phone + taken down my pics off twitter....this is deep...is jack Bauer in Washington?!''

One of the removed photographs had been given the caption: ''the security needs beefing up here at the White House....!!,'' and the England defender later tweeted: ''My pic of the security was removed quick, rapido, sharpish, fast....they don't play here in DC...I feel like I'm on 24 right now.''

Photographs of Ferdinand in the State Dining Room and his team-mates eating cookies were allowed to remain online.

But the issue was still on his mind the following day, as he wrote: ''Training just done in DC....feels kinda weird...feel like I'm being watched by some undercover jack Bauer type dudes...phone hacked into etc.''
    mera libas hai tu zps3e44c641 - Rio 'censored by US security forces'

Mentioned
    1028 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9706 Thread(s)

Default Re: Rio 'censored by US security forces'

hmm is mai kiya hai agar pics dekha dein tu

Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6079 Thread(s)

Default Re: Rio 'censored by US security forces'