FOR PEOPLE WITH SENSE OF HUMOUR
WITH APPOLOGY TO LADIES
1. After marriage, husband and wife become two sides of a coin; they just can't face each other, but still they stay together.
2. By all means marry. If you get a good wife, you'll be happy. If you get a bad one, you'll become a philosopher.
3. Woman inspires us to great things, and prevents us from achieving them.
4. The great question... which I have not been able to answer... is, 'What does a woman want?
5. I had some words with my wife, and she had some paragraphs with me.
6. 'There's a way of transferring funds that is even faster than electronic banking. It's called marriage.'
7. 'I've had bad luck with both my wives. The first one left me, and the second one didn't.'
James Holt McGavra
8. Two secrets to keep your marriage brimming
1. Whenever you're wrong, admit it,
2. Whenever you're right, shut up.
9. The most effective way to remember your wife's birthday is to forget it once....
10. You know what I did before I married? Anything I wanted to.
11. My wife and I were happy for twenty years. Then we met.
12. First Guy (proudly): 'My wife's an angel!'
Second Guy: 'You're lucky, mine's still alive.'