26. Adolf Hitler was a vegetarian, and had only ONE testicle.
27. Honey is the only food that does not spoil. Honey found in the tombs of Egyptian pharaohs has been tasted by archaeologists and found edible.
28. Months that begin on a Sunday will always have a "Friday the 13th."
29. Coca-Cola would be green if coloring weren’t added to it.
30. On average a hedgehog’s heart beats 300 times a minute.
31. More people are killed each year from bees than from snakes.
32. The average lead pencil will draw a line 35 miles long or write approximately 50,000 English words.
33. More people are allergic to cow's milk than any other food.
34. Camels have three eyelids to protect themselves from blowing sand.
35. The placement of a donkey's eyes in it’s' heads enables it to see all four feet at all times!
36. The six official languages of the United Nations are: English, French, Arabic, Chinese, Russian and Spanish.
37. Earth is the only planet not named after a god.
38. It is against the law to burp, or sneeze in a church in Nebraska, USA.
39. You're born with 300 bones, but by the time you become an adult, you only have 206.
40. Some worms will eat themselves if they can't find any food!
41. Dolphins sleep with one eye open!
42. It is impossible to sneeze with your eyes open
43. The world’s oldest piece of chewing gum is 9000 years old!
44. The longest recorded flight of a chicken is 13 seconds
45. Queen Elizabeth-I regarded herself as a paragon of cleanliness. She declared that she bathed once every three months, whether she needed it or not
46. Slugs have 4 noses.
47. Owls are the only birds that can see the colour blue.
48. A man named Charles Osborne had the hiccups for 69 years!
49. A giraffe can clean its ears with its 21-inch tongue!
50. The average person laughs 10 times a day!
51. An ostrich's eye is bigger than its brain
52. In the weightlessness of space a frozen pea will explode if it comes in contact with Pepsi.
53. The increased electricity used by modern appliance parts is causing a shift in the Earth's magnetic field. By the year 2327, the North Pole will be located in mid-Kansas, while the South Pole will be just off the coast of East Africa.
54. The idea for "tribbles" in "Star Trek" came from gerbils, since some gerbils are actually born pregnant.
55. Male rhesus monkeys often hang from tree branches by their amazing prehensile penises.
56. Johnny Plessey batted .331 for the Cleveland Spiders in 1891, even though he spent the entire season batting with a rolled-up, lacquered copy of the Toledo Post-Dispatch.
57. Smearing a small amount of dog feces on an insect bite will relieve the itching and swelling.
58. The Boeing 747 is capable of flying upside-down if it weren't for the fact that the wings would shear off when trying to roll it over.
59. The trucking company Elvis Presley worked at as a young man was owned by Frank Sinatra.
60. The only golf course on the island of Tonga has 15 holes, and there's no penalty if a monkey steals your golf ball.
I like to walk In RAIN. BECAUSE
No one can see my tear in Rain.
تیری انگلیاں میرے جسم میںیونہی لمس بن کے گڑی رہیں
کف کوزه گر میری مان لےمجھے چاک سے نہ اتارنا
magar ye xperiment kisne kya k pepsi aur frozen peas agar apas main takrain space main to wo xplode karenge
hmmmmmmmm thx for sharing
nice sharing gee
yar reply b to karna tha na u aise he chalegae