- Puff pastry ½ kg
- For Filling:
- Boiled & shredded chicken 300 gm
- Onion chopped 1
- Egg 1
- Black pepper 1 tsp
- Coriander leaves 1 tbsp
- Ginger (julienne) 1 tbsp
- Mayonnaise 1 tbsp
- Oil 1 tbsp
- Tomato ketchup 2 tbsp
- Cream 2 tbsp
- Salt ½ tsp
- Heat oil in a pan and fry boiled and shredded chicken for one minute.
- Add chopped onion and fry well.
- Now add cream, mayonnaise, black pepper, salt and tomato ketchup.
- Cook till water dries.
- Turn off the flame and add ginger.
- Roll out puff pastry and cut by using cutter.
- Grease baking tray and put piece of puff pastry on it.
- Spread chicken filling on it.
- Put another piece on top, gently press well to seal. Lightly brush a beaten egg on top of the pastry.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 190 degrees centigrade for 30 minutes.
- Chicken patties are ready to serve.
...I Know Its Immature And Childish......But I want A Fairytale ending...
but ye "Puff pastry" kia hy...???