Floyd Mayweather Jnr has confirmed he has no interest in fighting anyone but Manny Pacquiao in May, telling the Filipino to stop ducking him.

33029 - Mayweather 'only wants to fight Pacquiao'

Discussions of a super-fight between the welterweight pair have stepped up in recent weeks after Mayweather called out Pacquiao on Twitter, before the WBO champion confirmed that he would love to finally face the American.

A dispute over the timing and venue for the fight looked to have thrown another obstacle in the way, but Mayweather has now hinted that he is not wedded to a May 5 fight date - insisting the only thing he is adamant about is that he fights Pacquiao next, and not another pretender.

"I don't want to fight anybody but him," Mayweather told Fight Hype. "I don't want to fight [Miguel] Cotto, not Canelo [Saul Alvarez] and I ain't looking to fight [Juan Manuel] Marquez a second time.

"I'm not trying to fight [Robert] Guerrero. I fought a southpaw, I fought [Victor] Ortiz. Ortiz was a tune up preparing me for Pacquiao because I thought that fight was going to happen and it's the fight I want to give the world.

"I'm looking to fight Manny Pacquiao, why is he duckin' and dodgin' me?

"I mean, you say you're a clean athlete, I'm a clean athlete. Let's take the tests and let's fight."

Pacquiao's camp had previously suggested that Mayweather was not ready to agree a deal until he found a promoter willing to guarantee his purse, but the American suggested there are no such hurdles in his path.

"This fight is already sold," he added. "All he gotta do is sign on the dotted line.

"Everyone knows that all my business is handled in a professional manner."