Control Outgoing and Incoming calls with Ufone UMonitor!
Ufone recently introduced UMonitor; a service with which customers will be able to monitor calls on three Ufone numbers, with their consent of course. With this offer customers can now create a list of selected numbers who can make or receive calls on/from your monitored numbers.
For instance I add this number 0333-544xxxx into my monitor list, then I can define those number who can make calls to 0333-544xxxx. Similarly, 0333-544xxxx will not be able to make calls to number that are not white-listed by me.
In case the monitored phone number tries to contact a number not listed in the contacts allowed, the subscriber will get an announcement ‘You don’t have the facility to make outgoing call’.
If someone makes a call to the monitored number & that person is not allowed call then he/she will listen to the following announcement: ‘The number you have dialed is powered off’
UMonitor can be handy for businessmen who wants to monitor their employees or you can simply make sure who your kid is contacting and are contacted from.
How to Subscribe to UMonitor:
Dial 6363 to subscribe to the service. After subscription, you will be given the option to add up to three phone numbers that you will want to monitor.
- Maximum of three phone numbers can be added to the list of numbers you want to monitor.
- On addition of the phone number you want to monitor to the list, a confirmation SMS will be sent to that number asking for verification.
- If the monitored phone number replies to the confirmation SMS with Y/YES, the number will be added to the monitor list. You and the monitored number will be notified through SMS. If the number you wish to monitor does not reply with Y/Yes, the number will not be added to the monitor list.
- After confirmation from the phone number you wish to monitor, you will have the option to call 6363 or SMS relevant commands to 6464 for management of monitored number.
- The monitored numbers will be managed and maintained separately for each number listed in the monitor list.
- A maximum of 20 numbers can be added to the white list of each monitored phone numbers.
- ADD <monitored MSISDN>: Add a new number to monitor list
- ON WL <monitored MSISDN>: Activate whitelist for monitored MSISDN
- OFF <monitored MSISDN>: Turn off active white list for monitored MSISDN
- ADD WL < monitored MSISDN> 0332xxxx: Add 0332xxxx to whitelist of monitored MSISDN
- DEL WL < monitored MSISDN> 0332xxxx: Remove 0332xxxx from whitelist of monitored MSISDN
- LIST WL < monitored MSISDN>: List current whitelist for monitored MSISDN
- Prepaid users will be charged Rs.5+tax/week
- Postpaid users will be charged Rs.20+tax/month
- Monitored number will not be charged.
- Calls to 6363 will be charged at Rs.0.10+tax/minute.
- Each SMS to shortcode 6464 will be free of cost.
Terms and Conditions:
- This service is available to all Ufone Prepaid and Postpaid subscribers.
- The UMonitor service will only be applicable on incoming and outgoing calls of prepaid monitored phone numbers
- Only Prepaid numbers can be added to monitor list
Akbar Khan, Chief Marketing Officer at Ufone said that it was a great achievement for Ufone to develop UMonitor for its valued customers. He stressed that the Pakistani telecom market is an example of rapid progression and sustenance. He proclaimed that at Ufone it was understood that different businesses have different service and package requirements. It is all about identifying and introducing an offering which fills the gap and satisfies the requirements of our valued customers.