Bread Tosha (Bread Dessert)
- Bread 1
- Sugar 1/2 kg or to taste
- Ghee for frying
- Reduced milk (Khoya) 1/2 kg
- Green cardamom 4-5
- Pistachio, almonds 100 gram
- Cut the bread into small pieces.
- Make sugar syrup seasoned with cardamom.
- Heat ghee in a pan fry the bread pieces till light brown.
- Soak the bread pieces in hot sugar syrup till bread absorbs the syrup.
- Take out in a separate dish.
- Heat and melt the reduced whole milk and pour over the bread pieces.
- Garnish with nuts and serve.