amazing qutes line
- Life is like a hot bath. It feels good while you're in it, but the longer you stay in, the more wrinkled you get.
- Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance.
- Trouble is part of your life — if you don't share it, you don't give the person who loves you a chance to love you enough.
- The unexamined life is not worth living. - Socrates
- As I grow to understand life less and less,I learn to love it more and more.
- I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day. ~Elwyn Brooks White
- Life is like a taxi. The meter just keeps a-ticking whether you are getting somewhere or just standing still. -- Lou Erickso
- Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. -- Buddha
- I don't want to get to the end of my life and find that I have just lived the length of it.
I want to have lived the width of it as well.
- This is the beginning of a new day. You have been given this day to use as you will. You can waste it or use it for good. What you do today is important because you are exchanging a day of your life for it. When tomorrow comes, this day will be gone forever; in its place is something that you have left behind...let it be something good.
Re: amazing qutes line