Thread: Jenson Button refreshed for China

Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6079 Thread(s)

Default Jenson Button refreshed for China

Jenson Button says he is "refreshed" ahead of the Chinese Grand Prix after a disappointing race in Malaysia.

14026 - Jenson Button refreshed for China

Having won the first race at Melbourne, Button again qualified strongly at Sepang alongside his McLaren team-mate Lewis Hamilton. The wet race was a poor one for him, however, as he collided with Narain Karthikeyan and struggled to 14th place. Hamilton moved ahead of Button in the standings with third place in Malaysia but when asked if his poor weekend would impact his outlook in China Button replied: "Not really.

"It makes you a little keener to get back in the cockpit as you're always a bit more determined to be looking ahead rather than looking back. But, like I say, it doesn't really make any difference.

"In fact, the three-week break has been extremely relaxing - I was able to get away, relax and keep training. It's still the start of a very long season, so it's good to keep fit and refreshed. I've usually gone well in Shanghai, it's a circuit I really enjoy and I'm looking forward to the race weekend."
    mera libas hai tu zps3e44c641 - Jenson Button refreshed for China

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9180 Thread(s)

Default Re: Jenson Button refreshed for China

nice