Windows Vista and XP users now can experience the new open source web browser offered by Google by the name of Google Chrome. The scanned-comic introducing the enticing application can be read at this link.
Here are several features of the web browser:
The add-ons or extensions to enrich Google Chromeĺs functionalities are not available yet as expected when itĺs still a beta release.
- Browser window that is streamlined and simple
- Clean interface and fast
- Based on a foundation that runs todayĺs complex web application much better.
- Eac tab is kept in isolated ôsandboxö, so one tab can be prevented from crashing another and this provide improved protection from rogue sites.
- Improved speed and responsiveness across the broad.
- Can import data from your previous internet browser: e.g. Mozilla Firefox.
- Security such as prevention from phishing and malware which utilizes free public API called Google Safe Browsing API.
Nevertheless, you can test the web browser by downloading from its respective download page.
┘ż┌żě▒ █î┘ł┌║ █ü┘łěž ┌ę█ĺ ě»ě▒ě» ┘ůěČ┌ż█ĺ ě▒ěžě│ ěó ┌»█îěž