Synchronize your Motorola phone with SyncCell
With mobile phones becoming integral part of the lives of people, it is bound to contain very important data also, so therefore backing up the phone data becomes very important and SyncCell is an application which enables the Motorola users to synchronize their cell phones very easily and with minimum fuss.
Key features of SyncCell includes:
1. With the one sync feature of SyncCell, you can easily synchronize your motorolla phone with Microsoft outlook.
2. With the inbuilt contact manager, you can very easily delete, edit or add contacts in your mobile phone.
3. With SyncCell, you can also manage your calendar features very efficiently.
4. SyncCell also enables to use your Motorola phone to connect to internet through your pc or laptop.
5. SyncCell also has a file manager with you can easily browse your phone for files you are looking for.
6. With SyncCell you can also configure auto back up option and your phone will automatically backed up as soon as you connect your phone to your pc.
7. You can also send sms from your pc by connecting your phone to pc.
8. With SyncCell you can restore the backup to your phone. The archive you have created earlier can be easily sent to your mobile phone.
SyncCell is not available as a free download and you have to pay a hefty amount to use SyncCell, but you can try the evaluation version first.
Motorola:RAZR, KRZR, SLVR, PEBL, AT&T RAZR2 V9, Verizon RAZR2 V9m, T-Mobile RAZR2 V8, Z9, K1, K1v,Verizon K1m, Sprint K1m,V3xx, V3, V3a, V3c, V3m, V3i, V3x, V3t, Verizon Maxx Ve, V6, V750, W385, W755, W490, W510, L9, L2, L6, L6i, L7, L71, Verizon L7c, U6, E815, W315, V180, V220, V325i, V300, V330, V360, V365, V400, V550, V551, V555, V557, V710m, V120e, V190, V265, V265m, Z6tv, Z6c, RIZR Z3, ROKR E2 and most other Motorola models.
LG: VX8500, VX8100, VX7000.
Samsung: SGH-A707 SYNC, SGH-A717, SGH-A727, SGH-A737, SGH-A747, SGH-L760, SCH-A630, SCH-A660, SGH-T639.
Sony Ericsson: Z500a, W800, and most new GSM models.
Re: Synchronize your Motorola phone with SyncCell