Thread: Bendtner: I've talked to other clubs

Mentioned
    246 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6079 Thread(s)

Default Bendtner: I've talked to other clubs

Arsenal striker Nicklas Bendtner claims he currently has no shortage of admirers but insists he will not make any decision on his future until after Euro 2012.

36648 - Bendtner: I've talked to other clubs

Bendtner, 25, was sent on loan to Sunderland by Arsene Wenger in 2011-12 and his future now appears to lie away from Emirates Stadium after the Gunners signed Lukas Podolski from Cologne earlier this month.

The Denmark international, who scored in a friendly against Brazil on Saturday, will be in the shop window for his country at the upcoming European Championship in Poland and Ukraine, though he says he has already made contact with other clubs.

However, Bendtner is determined to focus solely on Euro 2012 for now, with a decision to be made about where he will play next season after the finals.

"Yes, I have talked to other clubs," Bendtner said. "I have told all the clubs that I want to wait until after Euro 2012. We have got plenty of time to sort out the future."

Bendtner has been linked to a move to Bundesliga giants Bayern Munich and Borussia Dortmund, as well as Serie A side Roma.
    mera libas hai tu zps3e44c641 - Bendtner: I've talked to other clubs

Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11596 Thread(s)

Default Re: Bendtner: I've talked to other clubs

wenger should keep him
    Teri ankhon uworiginal - Bendtner: I've talked to other clubs