Thread: Di Resta hails 'great result' in Monaco

Ithay Uthay
    34 Post(s)
    6055 Thread(s)
    Default Di Resta hails 'great result' in Monaco

Paul di Resta hailed a 'great result' for his Force India team after he and home team-mate Nico Hulkenberg finished 7th and 8th respectively.

14847 - Di Resta hails 'great result' in Monaco

Starting from 4th on the grid, Di Resta made significant inroads, gaining places after the opening lap melee and managing his tyres well for the remainder of the race.

"A great result today and I'm very happy to make up so much ground on my starting position," said Di Resta. "We went aggressive with the strategy and I have to say the team really optimised it. The secret was managing the tyres and trying to find clean air when we could. The car felt really good, much stronger than yesterday, and that allowed me to push when we needed to. Fortunately the rain held off at the end because that could have had a big impact on the end of the race. It's great that we managed to get both cars in the points and we can celebrate tonight."

Hulkenberg also avoided the opening lap melee before getting stuck behind Kimi Raikkonen and losing out to his team-mate in the pits.

"It was a pretty messy start with lots of cars touching and I was lucky to make it through because I had to avoid Grosjean, who was in the middle of the track," said Hulkenberg. "For the first few laps I was running with Michael [Schumacher] and we were stuck behind Kimi [Raikkonen] who was struggling on the supersofts, but it was difficult to get by.

"Unfortunately Kimi stopped on the same lap as me so I remained behind him and we came out in a lot of traffic, which is when Paul jumped ahead of me. The rest of the race was quite uneventful and I just focused on looking after the tyres. It's a great result for the team and we should be happy with the result."
    mera libas hai tu zps3e44c641 - Di Resta hails 'great result' in Monaco

Islamabad, UK
    548 Post(s)
    9504 Thread(s)
    Default Re: Di Resta hails 'great result' in Monaco

ahaan really maine tu end mai dekhi inki garian
    20162B 2B1 - Di Resta hails 'great result' in Monaco