Thread: Ivanovic: Real Madrid are after me

Mentioned
    246 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6079 Thread(s)

Default Ivanovic: Real Madrid are after me

Defender Branislav Ivanovic has claimed Real Madrid are "tracking" him but stressed that he is happy at newly-crowned European champions Chelsea.

36667 - Ivanovic: Real Madrid are after me

Ivanovic, 28, has been one of the Blues most consistent performers in recent seasons and with Jose Mourinho reportedly looking to bolster his defensive options this summer, the Serbian appears to fit the bill.

But while the centre-back admitted in the aftermath of Spain's friendly victory over Serbia on Saturday night that he was aware of interest from Los Blancos, he also moved to pledge his future to Chelsea.

"Yes, I know that a lot has been said about my future and that Madrid are interested and tracking me," Ivanovic is quoted as telling Marca.

"But now isn't the time to be talking about that. I'm focused on the national team at the moment and I'm really happy at Chelsea and in London.

"I just won the Champions League a week ago and changing teams is not in my thoughts right now."

Ivanovic, who missed Chelsea's Champions League final victory over Bayern Munich through suspension, endured a difficult night in the friendly against Spain, fouling Adrian to concede the penalty that led to La Roja's second goal of the game.
    mera libas hai tu zps3e44c641 - Ivanovic: Real Madrid are after me

Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11596 Thread(s)

Default Re: Ivanovic: Real Madrid are after me

blues won't let him fly to madrid
    Teri ankhon uworiginal - Ivanovic: Real Madrid are after me