Thread: Joe Cole 'would love' Liverpool chance

Mentioned
    246 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6079 Thread(s)

Default Joe Cole 'would love' Liverpool chance

Joe Cole is keen to restore his reputation at Anfield by making a return to Liverpool next season following a loan spell at Lille.

18274 - Joe Cole 'would love' Liverpool chance

Cole played himself back into form at the French club during the 2011-12 campaign, making 20 league starts as Lille finished third in the table. That was a welcome boost after his first year with Liverpool did not go to plan: he was nowhere near his best, and marginalised following the appointment of Kenny Dalglish.

Lille are keen to keep him at the club, especially if Eden Hazard makes his expected exit over the coming weeks, but there is a chance Cole could be back in the first-team picture at Liverpool when they appoint a successor to Dalglish.

And Cole, who missed out on selection for England's Euro 2012 squad, is keeping his options open.

"I've been a success at West Ham, a success at Chelsea," Cole told Sky Sports. "I've moved to another country in France and had a good season. It's just that season at Liverpool… I would love to have a chance to put it right, if that's what they wanted."
    mera libas hai tu zps3e44c641 - Joe Cole 'would love' Liverpool chance

Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11596 Thread(s)

Default Re: Joe Cole 'would love' Liverpool chance

good decent playmaker , deserves one shot with reds
    Teri ankhon uworiginal - Joe Cole 'would love' Liverpool chance