Thread: Messi moans at 'static' teams

Mentioned
    246 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6079 Thread(s)

Default Messi moans at 'static' teams

Lionel Messi has bemoaned the lack of teams playing for the enjoyment of the game, with winning instead the prime ambition for many sides.

36057 - Messi moans at 'static' teams

Messi, 24, is widely regarded as the world's best player and has been an integral part of the Barcelona team of recent seasons that has achieved great success with a unique brand of passing football.

However, this season was not so productive for the Catalan outfit, with defeat to Chelsea costing them success in the Champions League, while Real Madrid captured the Liga title. Both sides attracted criticism for their cautious style of play, particularly when facing Barcelona's possession based game.

Messi told the Times magazine: "Football is a game. I'm trying to have fun on the pitch, always, just to play. That's why I do it. The day I stop having fun is the day I retire... I never want to lose that spark, that passion.

"Today, teams are playing more statically, more for the final score than producing good football. For them, it's more important to win than to play well. We need more players with passion coming up for the good of football."

Messi is enjoying a well earned break this summer, after three seasons without a substantial rest due to the World Cup and Copa America. Barcelona will be hoping he comes back refreshed as they look to regain their titles.
    mera libas hai tu zps3e44c641 - Messi moans at 'static' teams

Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11596 Thread(s)

Default Re: Messi moans at 'static' teams

the more you enjoy , the better your chances to win
    Teri ankhon uworiginal - Messi moans at 'static' teams