Assalam O Alaikum
Is month aap logo nay
ki recipes share karni hain
1- Ek member ek hi bar share karay ga
2- Same sharing accept nahi ki jaye gi
3- Edit ki hoi sharing bhi accept nahi ki jaye gi
4- Last date 20/07/2012 hai
5- Winner 50% poll aur 50% admins decide karen gye
Red curry chicken kebabs
2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts , cut into large chunks
2 tbsp Thai red curry paste
2 tbsp coconut milk
1 red pepper , deseeded and chopped into chunks
1 courgette , halved and cut into chunks
1 red onion , cut into large wedges
1 lime , halved, to serve
Fire up the barbecue or heat a griddle pan to high. Tip chicken, curry paste and coconut milk into a bowl, then mix well until the chicken is evenly coated. Thread vegetables and chicken onto skewers. Cook the skewers on the barbecue or griddle for 5-8 mins, turning every so often, until the chicken is cooked through and charred. Serve with herby rice, salad and a lime half to squeeze over.
Nutrition Per Serving:
251 kcalories, protein 36g, carbohydrate 10g, fat 8 g, saturated fat 3g, fibre 2g, sugar 8g, salt 0.85 g
3 cups (750ml) chicken stock
1 tablespoon tom yum paste
1/2 clove garlic, finely chopped
3 stalks lemon grass, inner part, chopped
2 kaffir lime leaves
2 skinless, boneless chicken breast fillets - cut into thin strips
100g fresh mushrooms, thinly sliced
1 tablespoon fish sauce
1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
1 teaspoon chopped fresh green chilli
1 bunch fresh coriander, chopped
1 sprig fresh basil, chopped
In a large saucepan, bring the chicken stock to a boil. Stir in the tom yum paste and garlic and cook for about 2 minutes. Stir in the lemon grass and kaffir lime leaves. Place the chicken in the saucepan and cook 5 minutes, or until cooked through.
Mix in the mushrooms. Add the fish sauce, lime juice and green chilli. Continue cooking until well blended. Remove from heat and serve hot with the coriander and basil sprinkled on top.
Note : Yeh soup bht tasty hota hai mujhy bohat pasand hai is mai chicken ki jagha shrimp ya crab bhi use kar saktay hain
Thai green chicken curry
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 2 tbs sunflower oil
- 2 baby eggplants, halved lengthways, cut into 2cm pieces
- 2-3 tbs green curry paste (see related recipe), to taste
- 500g skinless chicken thigh fillets, cut into 3cm pieces
- 2 cups (500ml) coconut cream
- 2 cups (500ml) chicken stock
- 4 kaffir lime leaves roughly torn, plus
- 2 finely shredded leaves to garnish
- 125g fresh baby corn, halved lengthways
- 2 tbs fish sauce
- 1 tbs lime juice
- 2 tsp grated palm sugar
- Sliced red chilli & Thai basil to garnish
- Steamed jasmine rice, to serve
- Heat oil in a wok or deep frypan over high heat. Add eggplant and stir-fry for 3-4 minutes until golden. Set eggplant aside.
- Add paste to wok and stir briefly. Add chicken and stir-fry, tossing to ensure paste doesn't burn, for 2-3 minutes until seared. Add coconut cream, stock, lime leaves and corn and bring to the boil. Return eggplant to pan, then reduce heat to low and simmer for a further 5 minutes until chicken is cooked and corn is just tender. Stir in fish sauce, lime juice and sugar and heat through for 1 minute.
- Garnish with red chilli, extra lime leaves and Thai basil. Serve with steamed rice.
15 chicken wings
3 cloves of garlic
2 stalks of lemongrass, thinly sliced
1” of ginger – slice
2 cilantro roots or a small bunch of cilantro
2 green chilies
3 spring onions – roughly chopped
3 tbsp of honey
Juice of 2 lemons
Salt and pepper to taste
1. In a food processor, combined garlic, lemon grass, ginger, cilantro, chilies, spring onions and ground into a fine paste.
2. Clean and cut chicken wings into 3 sections, discard the tips and cut off excess fat and skin.
3. Marinate the wings with the blended ingredients, lemon juice, honey, salt and pepper for at least 2 hours or even overnight to developed more flavor.
4. Preheat oven to 400 degree F. Line the baking pan with aluminum foil. Place the chicken on the pan and roast the wings until golden brown
Turn the chicken half way through the baking for even browning.
5. You could crisp up the skin by broiling the wings for a minute or two under the boiler. Serve with warm rice or salad.
main title likhna bhool gai thi
*~*Grilled Spicy Thai Chicken Wings*~*