bari jldi thi retirement leni ki... ab bhugtay...
Kevin Pietersen has been omitted from England's provisional 30-man squad for the ICC World Twenty20 in Sri Lanka later this year, apparently ending his chances of a return to limited-overs international cricket.
Pietersen was forced to retire from Twenty20 internationals when he quit ODIs in May, due to the terms of his central contract, but has always maintained his desire to play a part in England's defence of the World Twenty20. Last week he said he would be open to an ODI return if his schedule could be lessened. "I would love to play for another three or four years in all forms of cricket," he said.
Andy Flower, the England team director, responded to the news that Pietersen's representatives were in talks with the ECB by saying that the situation had not changed and that a return was unlikely. Flower appears to have got his way, meaning that the team will be without the batsman who was 2010 Player of the Tournament when England won their only global ICC trophy.
The final squad will be cut to 15 by August 18, ahead of the start of the tournament in mid-September. England's first Group A game will be against Afghanistan on September 21.
haww isne tu isi chakar mai retirement wapis li thi
bhot acha kia waise ECB walo ne
"HW sab say Ziada Bolti hai"