Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: I know not why I care

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    ♥ ♥ ChaAnd K paAr♥ ♥
    Posts
    41,780
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1314 Thread(s)
    Thanked
    2
    Rep Power
    21474887

    Default I know not why I care

    I know not why I care ...
    ...to think of you all the time.
    May be my heart cares for you,
    because it accepts you.
    I know not why I like ...
    ...to ask how you are..!many times.
    May be my heart likes you,
    because it respects you.
    I know not why I love...
    ...to listen to your voice few times.
    May be my heart loves you,
    because it trusts you.
    I know not why do I admire...
    ...to look into your eyes sometimes.
    May be my heart knows...
    ...that they will never ever lie...

    ...'as you too love me'.

    *~*~*~*ღ*~*~*~**~*~*~*ღ*~*~*~*

    2m4ccw6 - I know not why I care

    *~*~*~*ღ*~*~*~**~*~*~*ღ*~*~*~*

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    City Of Light
    Posts
    26,767
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10310 Thread(s)
    Thanked
    5
    Rep Power
    21474871

    Default Re: I know not why I care




    3297731y763i7owcz zps9ed156a3 - I know not why I care

    MAY OUR COUNTRY PROGRESS IN EVERYWHERE AND IN EVERYTHING SO THAT THE WHOLE WORLD SHOULD HAVE PROUD ON US
    PAKISTAN ZINDABAD











  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    FANTACIES..!!
    Posts
    1,960
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4063 Thread(s)
    Thanked
    0
    Rep Power
    429505

    Default Re: I know not why I care

    O GOSH.. ESCAPE PLZ....!!
    SUMTYMZ EYES DO LIE...!!
    JO HOTA HAE WO NAI DIKHTA.. N JO NAHI HOTA WO DIKHTA HAE..
    GOT??(FREE ADVICE)..!!
    DIL KI MAT SUNNA..LISTEN TO ME..
    LYKES THOUGH..!!
    !
    YOU INTOXICATE ME WITH THE FRAGRANCE OF YOUR SOULFUL LOVE..
    YOUR MAGICAL TOUCH MAKES MY SOUL STIR INSIDE MY BODY..
    YOU ARE MY SOLACE.. !!


  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    ♥ ♥ ChaAnd K paAr♥ ♥
    Posts
    41,780
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1314 Thread(s)
    Thanked
    2
    Rep Power
    21474887

    Default Re: I know not why I care

    Quote Originally Posted by ARFA..! View Post
    O GOSH.. ESCAPE PLZ....!!
    SUMTYMZ EYES DO LIE...!!
    JO HOTA HAE WO NAI DIKHTA.. N JO NAHI HOTA WO DIKHTA HAE..
    GOT??(FREE ADVICE)..!!
    DIL KI MAT SUNNA..LISTEN TO ME..
    LYKES THOUGH..!!
    !
    u can run
    bht kch esa hota hai jo k haqeeqat mein wesa nai hota
    na me apki sun rha hn na kisi r ki

    me ko pata hai mjhe kis ki sunni hai
    shukria !!

    *~*~*~*ღ*~*~*~**~*~*~*ღ*~*~*~*

    2m4ccw6 - I know not why I care

    *~*~*~*ღ*~*~*~**~*~*~*ღ*~*~*~*

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    FANTACIES..!!
    Posts
    1,960
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4063 Thread(s)
    Thanked
    0
    Rep Power
    429505

    Default Re: I know not why I care

    Quote Originally Posted by arslan View Post


    u can run
    bht kch esa hota hai jo k haqeeqat mein wesa nai hota
    na me apki sun rha hn na kisi r ki

    me ko pata hai mjhe kis ki sunni hai
    shukria !!
    how rude..!!
    It was just suggestion....!!
    Anyways dats more bette..u noe exactly whom to listen..!!
    YOU INTOXICATE ME WITH THE FRAGRANCE OF YOUR SOULFUL LOVE..
    YOUR MAGICAL TOUCH MAKES MY SOUL STIR INSIDE MY BODY..
    YOU ARE MY SOLACE.. !!


  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    ♥ ♥ ChaAnd K paAr♥ ♥
    Posts
    41,780
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1314 Thread(s)
    Thanked
    2
    Rep Power
    21474887

    Default Re: I know not why I care

    Quote Originally Posted by ARFA..! View Post
    how rude..!!
    It was just suggestion....!!
    Anyways dats more bette..u noe exactly whom to listen..!!

    i knw and was just playing wid u
    so dun take it personally

    *~*~*~*ღ*~*~*~**~*~*~*ღ*~*~*~*

    2m4ccw6 - I know not why I care

    *~*~*~*ღ*~*~*~**~*~*~*ღ*~*~*~*

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    FANTACIES..!!
    Posts
    1,960
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4063 Thread(s)
    Thanked
    0
    Rep Power
    429505

    Default Re: I know not why I care

    Quote Originally Posted by arslan View Post



    i knw and was just playing wid u
    so dun take it personally
    o gosh.. So we r playing games nw....!!
    Nops i didnt mind..
    Itni si baton pe rothna ..no..nt my habit..!!
    YOU INTOXICATE ME WITH THE FRAGRANCE OF YOUR SOULFUL LOVE..
    YOUR MAGICAL TOUCH MAKES MY SOUL STIR INSIDE MY BODY..
    YOU ARE MY SOLACE.. !!


  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    ♥ ♥ ChaAnd K paAr♥ ♥
    Posts
    41,780
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1314 Thread(s)
    Thanked
    2
    Rep Power
    21474887

    Default Re: I know not why I care

    Quote Originally Posted by ARFA..! View Post
    o gosh.. So we r playing games nw....!!
    Nops i didnt mind..
    Itni si baton pe rothna ..no..nt my habit..!!
    correction plz
    i waz playing nt u

    i knw very well wht waz ur attention so far !!

    be regular ! will find ur ol habits

    *~*~*~*ღ*~*~*~**~*~*~*ღ*~*~*~*

    2m4ccw6 - I know not why I care

    *~*~*~*ღ*~*~*~**~*~*~*ღ*~*~*~*

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    FANTACIES..!!
    Posts
    1,960
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4063 Thread(s)
    Thanked
    0
    Rep Power
    429505

    Default Re: I know not why I care

    Quote Originally Posted by Arslan View Post


    correction plz
    i waz playing nt u

    i knw very well wht waz ur attention so far !!

    be regular ! will find ur ol habits
    O GOSH..!!
    ATTENTION.. AHAHA....!!
    O CMON..EM MORE REGULAR NOW DAYS..
    ILL CHALLENGE U..ULL NT.. MY HABITS R LYK GIRGIT....!!
    EM NT EASY TO B UNDERSTAND..QUITE COMPLICATED....!!!
    YOU INTOXICATE ME WITH THE FRAGRANCE OF YOUR SOULFUL LOVE..
    YOUR MAGICAL TOUCH MAKES MY SOUL STIR INSIDE MY BODY..
    YOU ARE MY SOLACE.. !!


  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    ♥ ♥ ChaAnd K paAr♥ ♥
    Posts
    41,780
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1314 Thread(s)
    Thanked
    2
    Rep Power
    21474887

    Default Re: I know not why I care

    Quote Originally Posted by ARFA..! View Post
    O GOSH..!!
    ATTENTION.. AHAHA....!!
    O CMON..EM MORE REGULAR NOW DAYS..
    ILL CHALLENGE U..ULL NT.. MY HABITS R LYK GIRGIT....!!
    EM NT EASY TO B UNDERSTAND..QUITE COMPLICATED....!!!
    acha !!
    me ko challenges nai pasand

    filhal tau me jaying ! sehri ka tym hai !! baqi
    let the time decide who iz more complicated
    gud day !
    Allah hafiz !!

    *~*~*~*ღ*~*~*~**~*~*~*ღ*~*~*~*

    2m4ccw6 - I know not why I care

    *~*~*~*ღ*~*~*~**~*~*~*ღ*~*~*~*

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •