Yeh Rahi In ki Sharing
*~*Grilled Spicy Thai Chicken Wings*~*
15 chicken wings
3 cloves of garlic
2 stalks of lemongrass, thinly sliced
1” of ginger – slice
2 cilantro roots or a small bunch of cilantro
2 green chilies
3 spring onions – roughly chopped
3 tbsp of honey
Juice of 2 lemons
Salt and pepper to taste
1. In a food processor, combined garlic, lemon grass, ginger, cilantro, chilies, spring onions and ground into a fine paste.
2. Clean and cut chicken wings into 3 sections, discard the tips and cut off excess fat and skin.
3. marinate the wings with the blended ingredients, lemon juice, honey, salt and pepper for at least 2 hours or even overnight to developed more flavor.
4. Preheat oven to 400 degree F. Line the baking pan with aluminum foil. Place the chicken on the pan and roast the wings until golden brown
Turn the chicken half way through the baking for even browning.
5. You could crisp up the skin by broiling the wings for a minute or two under the boiler. Serve with warm rice or salad.
Yahi Dastoor-E-ulfat Hai,Nammi Ankhon,
Mein Le Kar Bhi,
Sabhi Se Kehna Parta Hai,K Mera Haal,
Mubarak ho pakeeza