(1) - Sewaiyan ( vermacelies) 1/2 kg.
(2) - Khoya ( made from milk) 1/2 kg.
(3) - Sugar 800-900 gm.
(4) - Cardamom 20-25 in powder form.
(5) - Milk 300 gm(1 glass).
(6) - Pure ghee 200-250 gm.
(7) - Mix chopped dry fruit 1 1/2 cup.
(8) - 1 1/2 Glass of water to prepare sugar syrup ( chashni).
First heat ghee in a pan add crushed sewainyan ( varmicelies) in it and fry it low flame, after few minutes add chopped dry fruits in it and fry it more minutes
Remove pan from flame.
Now Khoya sorte in low flame for few minutes in another pan and add in the sewaiyan.
Prepare sugar syrup ( add water in sugar and cook it) in another pan.
Now add milk in fried sewaiyan and put it on low flame for 5-7 min.
And the end add sugar syrup in sewainyan and keep it low flame 5-7 min.
Now the dish is ready,serve it garnish with chopped dry fruit & Warq ( beaten foil).