* Beef - 2 kg (one whole piece)
* Vinegar - 4 tsp
* Ginger - 6 tsp (crushed)
* Black pepper - 1 tsp
* Juice of 4 lemons
* Cooking Oil - 4 tsp
* Salt to taste
1. Trim all fat from beef and rinse it thoroughly.
2. Add vinegar, ginger, black pepper, lemon juice and salt and mix well.
3. Prick with a fork from all sides and set aside for two hours.
4. Put in a large pan, cover with water and let it cook for 3-4 hrs, on medium heat
5. When water begins to dry, pour oil on it and stir a little, cook until beef is tender
6. It should only need about 20 - 30 minutes.