Thread: Zulqarnain lashes out at Kamran Akmal

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Zulqarnain lashes out at Kamran Akmal

Pakistan’s discarded wicketkeeper Zulqarnain has vowed to reveal facts about team selection.

In a message posted on Facebook, Zulqarnain questioned the Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) and why they had given Akmal clearance and subsequently a place in the squad when the International Cricket Council (ICC) had not cleared him.

He also asked the PCB to reveal the basis on which they had cleared him and to make those documents public.

The 26 year old said he had proof against Akmal and will be coming forward with that soon.

The experienced keeper was sidelined from the national team for about an year and a half after last appearing in the 2011 World Cup. His name was also mentioned in the spot-fixing trial held in London last year.

Kamran, who is currently in Sri Lanka playing in the country`s premier league when contacted, refused to comment on Haider`s latest outburst.

"I have been selected in the Pakistan team and my focus right now is on just performing for my country," said Akmal.

Zulqarnain Haider, in November 2010, had created a huge controversy in Pakistan cricket when he fled from the team hotel in Dubai and flew to London where he claimed political asylum.

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5939 Thread(s)

Default Re: Zulqarnain lashes out at Kamran Akmal

chah kya rha hai ye
    proof hai proof hai bole jarha hai de nhi rha... deal krna chahrha hoga Kamran Akmal se taa k leak out na kare

8bffd51cd2705b99335ce635a13dbb09 zps81c9bfed - Zulqarnain lashes out at Kamran Akmal

..!!