Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 25

Thread: Facebook Stuff

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    sky
    Age
    70
    Posts
    244
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1340 Thread(s)
    Thanked
    2
    Rep Power
    214754

    Default Facebook Stuff

    Assalamalikum

    Facebook pay kafi Malomati batian bhi share ki jati hain ..facebook to majority loog use kartay hian ..vohan ki achi batian aap forum pay bhi share karaian takay baki loog bhi wo parh sakian or seekh sakian ..

    aik hi thread main share karaian to sub kay samnay rehian gay yeh posts : )

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    sky
    Age
    70
    Posts
    244
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1340 Thread(s)
    Thanked
    2
    Rep Power
    214754

    Default Re: Facebook Stuff

    ‎"WHEN A LIZARD CAN, WHY CAN'T WE?"

    This is a STORY that happened in Japan .

    In order to renovate the house, someone in Japan breaks open the wall.

    Japanese houses normally have a hollow space between the wooden walls.

    When tearing down the walls, he found that there was a lizard stuck there
    because a nail from outside hammered into one of its feet.

    He sees this, feels pity, and at the same time curious, as when he checked
    the nail, it was nailed 10 years ago when the house was first built.

    What happened?...............................!!!

    The lizard has survived in such position for 10 years !

    In a dark wall partition for 10 years without moving, it is impossible and
    mind-boggling.

    Then he wondered how this lizard survived for 10 years!!! Without moving a
    single step - since its foot was nailed !

    So he stopped his work and observed the lizard, what it has been doing, and
    what and how it has been eating.

    Later, not knowing from where it came appears another lizard, with food in
    its mouth.

    Ah! He was stunned and touched deeply.

    For the lizard That was stuck by nail, another lizard has been feeding it
    for the past 10 years...

    Imagine ! it has been doing that untiringly for 10 long years, without
    giving up hope on its partner.

    Think. Would you do that for Your PARTNER ?

    Think. Would you do it for Your MOTHER who brought you after a big struggle
    of nine long months ?
    Or for Your FATHER, FRIENDS, BROTHERS and SISTERS ?

    Imagine what a small creature can do that a creature blessed with a
    brilliant mind can't.

    As information and communication technology advances, our access to
    information becomes faster and faster. But the Distance between human
    beings . . . is it getting closer as well ?

    "Please NEVER ABANDON your LOVED ONES
    Never Say YOU Are Busy When They Really Need You" ....

    "You May Have The Entire World At Your Feet.....
    But You Might Be The Only World To Them"....

    A Moment of Negligence might break the very Heart which loves you through all
    Odds..

    Before you say something just remember -
    " IT TAKES A MOMENT TO BREAK.BUT,AN ENTIRE TIME TO MAKE"

    "TO SURVIVE USE YOUR BRAINS,BUT TO LIVE ,USE YOUR HEART".




    539338 525301460818864 1984887416 n - Facebook Stuff

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    sky
    Age
    70
    Posts
    244
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1340 Thread(s)
    Thanked
    2
    Rep Power
    214754

    Default Re: Facebook Stuff

    557367 521693887845728 1736259794 n - Facebook Stuff
    .

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Islamabad, UK
    Posts
    88,506
    Mentioned
    1028 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9706 Thread(s)
    Thanked
    603
    Rep Power
    21474934

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by *Aanchal* View Post
    Assalamalikum

    Facebook pay kafi Malomati batian bhi share ki jati hain ..facebook to majority loog use kartay hian ..vohan ki achi batian aap forum pay bhi share karaian takay baki loog bhi wo parh sakian or seekh sakian ..

    aik hi thread main share karaian to sub kay samnay rehian gay yeh posts : )
    Ahaan interesting thread /up

    InshAllah mai b zaroor share karongi becoz mera tu wall pe dhair laga hota hai itne sare pages or fir friend list b

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Islamabad, UK
    Posts
    88,506
    Mentioned
    1028 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9706 Thread(s)
    Thanked
    603
    Rep Power
    21474934

    Default

    Hmmm touchy
    Aik bat hai insan thk hai madad krde lakin jiski insan help krta wohi apko dhoka de deta ya apne time pe moh mor leta ab janwaro mai tu aisa nahi hota hoga na
    Quote Originally Posted by *Aanchal* View Post
    ‎"WHEN A LIZARD CAN, WHY CAN'T WE?"

    This is a STORY that happened in Japan .

    In order to renovate the house, someone in Japan breaks open the wall.

    Japanese houses normally have a hollow space between the wooden walls.

    When tearing down the walls, he found that there was a lizard stuck there
    because a nail from outside hammered into one of its feet.

    He sees this, feels pity, and at the same time curious, as when he checked
    the nail, it was nailed 10 years ago when the house was first built.

    What happened?...............................!!!

    The lizard has survived in such position for 10 years !

    In a dark wall partition for 10 years without moving, it is impossible and
    mind-boggling.

    Then he wondered how this lizard survived for 10 years!!! Without moving a
    single step - since its foot was nailed !

    So he stopped his work and observed the lizard, what it has been doing, and
    what and how it has been eating.

    Later, not knowing from where it came appears another lizard, with food in
    its mouth.

    Ah! He was stunned and touched deeply.

    For the lizard That was stuck by nail, another lizard has been feeding it
    for the past 10 years...

    Imagine ! it has been doing that untiringly for 10 long years, without
    giving up hope on its partner.

    Think. Would you do that for Your PARTNER ?

    Think. Would you do it for Your MOTHER who brought you after a big struggle
    of nine long months ?
    Or for Your FATHER, FRIENDS, BROTHERS and SISTERS ?

    Imagine what a small creature can do that a creature blessed with a
    brilliant mind can't.

    As information and communication technology advances, our access to
    information becomes faster and faster. But the Distance between human
    beings . . . is it getting closer as well ?

    "Please NEVER ABANDON your LOVED ONES
    Never Say YOU Are Busy When They Really Need You" ....

    "You May Have The Entire World At Your Feet.....
    But You Might Be The Only World To Them"....

    A Moment of Negligence might break the very Heart which loves you through all
    Odds..

    Before you say something just remember -
    " IT TAKES A MOMENT TO BREAK.BUT,AN ENTIRE TIME TO MAKE"

    "TO SURVIVE USE YOUR BRAINS,BUT TO LIVE ,USE YOUR HEART".




    539338 525301460818864 1984887416 n - Facebook Stuff

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    gσ∂яι¢'s нσℓℓσωѕ
    Posts
    16,281
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5874 Thread(s)
    Thanked
    1
    Rep Power
    21474862

    Default Re: Facebook Stuff

    Quote Originally Posted by sheem View Post
    Hmmm touchy
    Aik bat hai insan thk hai madad krde lakin jiski insan help krta wohi apko dhoka de deta ya apne time pe moh mor leta ab janwaro mai tu aisa nahi hota hoga na
    Hmm logo k kam hi yehi hy apa kham nikalwa ker dhoka dena,meky sath to hamesha aisa hath ho jata
    namilakerudaslogose - Facebook Stuff

    There is no good or evil,there is only power and those


    too weak to seek it!!


  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    sky
    Age
    70
    Posts
    244
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1340 Thread(s)
    Thanked
    2
    Rep Power
    214754

    Default Re: Facebook Stuff

    Quote Originally Posted by sheem View Post
    Hmmm touchy
    Aik bat hai insan thk hai madad krde lakin jiski insan help krta wohi apko dhoka de deta ya apne time pe moh mor leta ab janwaro mai tu aisa nahi hota hoga na
    yeh bhi hai kuch insanoo ki firtart main hota hai yeh ..

    lekan shukar hai sub insanoo main nahi : )

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Islamabad, UK
    Posts
    88,506
    Mentioned
    1028 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9706 Thread(s)
    Thanked
    603
    Rep Power
    21474934

    Default Re: Facebook Stuff

    Quote Originally Posted by Nida_Ali_Nido View Post


    Hmm logo k kam hi yehi hy apa kham nikalwa ker dhoka dena,meky sath to hamesha aisa hath ho jata
    khud ko zaroor bech mai lana

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Islamabad, UK
    Posts
    88,506
    Mentioned
    1028 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9706 Thread(s)
    Thanked
    603
    Rep Power
    21474934

    Default Re: Facebook Stuff

    Quote Originally Posted by *Aanchal* View Post
    yeh bhi hai kuch insanoo ki firtart main hota hai yeh ..

    lekan shukar hai sub insanoo main nahi : )
    haan yeh tu hai

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Lahore , Pakistan
    Age
    27
    Posts
    1,938
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6498 Thread(s)
    Thanked
    8
    Rep Power
    21474845

    Default Re: Facebook Stuff

    Quote Originally Posted by *Aanchal* View Post
    ‎"WHEN A LIZARD CAN, WHY CAN'T WE?"

    This is a STORY that happened in Japan .

    In order to renovate the house, someone in Japan breaks open the wall.

    Japanese houses normally have a hollow space between the wooden walls.

    When tearing down the walls, he found that there was a lizard stuck there
    because a nail from outside hammered into one of its feet.

    He sees this, feels pity, and at the same time curious, as when he checked
    the nail, it was nailed 10 years ago when the house was first built.

    What happened?...............................!!!

    The lizard has survived in such position for 10 years !

    In a dark wall partition for 10 years without moving, it is impossible and
    mind-boggling.

    Then he wondered how this lizard survived for 10 years!!! Without moving a
    single step - since its foot was nailed !

    So he stopped his work and observed the lizard, what it has been doing, and
    what and how it has been eating.

    Later, not knowing from where it came appears another lizard, with food in
    its mouth.

    Ah! He was stunned and touched deeply.

    For the lizard That was stuck by nail, another lizard has been feeding it
    for the past 10 years...

    Imagine ! it has been doing that untiringly for 10 long years, without
    giving up hope on its partner.

    Think. Would you do that for Your PARTNER ?

    Think. Would you do it for Your MOTHER who brought you after a big struggle
    of nine long months ?
    Or for Your FATHER, FRIENDS, BROTHERS and SISTERS ?

    Imagine what a small creature can do that a creature blessed with a
    brilliant mind can't.

    As information and communication technology advances, our access to
    information becomes faster and faster. But the Distance between human
    beings . . . is it getting closer as well ?

    "Please NEVER ABANDON your LOVED ONES
    Never Say YOU Are Busy When They Really Need You" ....

    "You May Have The Entire World At Your Feet.....
    But You Might Be The Only World To Them"....

    A Moment of Negligence might break the very Heart which loves you through all
    Odds..

    Before you say something just remember -
    " IT TAKES A MOMENT TO BREAK.BUT,AN ENTIRE TIME TO MAKE"

    "TO SURVIVE USE YOUR BRAINS,BUT TO LIVE ,USE YOUR HEART".




    539338 525301460818864 1984887416 n - Facebook Stuff
    Jhon Cina Vs Kalia






Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •