Thread: Bailey:Australia has no chance of wining worldcup...

Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11596 Thread(s)

Default Bailey:Australia has no chance of wining worldcup...

3590jz9 - Bailey:Australia has no chance of wining worldcup...
    Australia's captain George Bailey has admitted his side stands no chance of winning the World Twenty20 tournament in Sri Lanka if their performances mirror a shattering first-up loss to Pakistan in the series in Dubai.

The seven-wicket hiding was Australia's heaviest in terms of balls to spare for the chasing team, after Bailey's men were shot out for a measly 89, their lowest total since England rolled Ricky Ponting's team for 79 in only their second T20I, at the Rose Bowl in 2005.
    "I'm very disappointed and there's plenty to go away and work on," Bailey said. "You don't ever want to be setting those sorts of records. But in terms of the group we've got together and what we're capable of, it certainly hasn't altered my thoughts that we can still be a very good team.
    "I still think we can win it. Definitely. Absolutely. I certainly don't think we'd win if we played like we did today. It's hopefully just a bad performance and one that you won't see again. Even if we gained a tiny bit of momentum, we gave it back by losing a wicket."
    The poverty of Australia's batting was stark, unable to hit a six in the innings and striking only three boundaries. Bailey agreed that the top five had to do far, far better in future and put the match down as an experience that had to be learned from, particularly given the sorts of slow, spinning pitches also likely to be seen in the World T20 in Sri Lanka
    Teri ankhon uworiginal - Bailey:Australia has no chance of wining worldcup...

Mentioned
    246 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6079 Thread(s)

Default Re: Bailey:Australia has no chance of wining worldcup...

us ney bola tha aesay khelay tou phir tou koi chance hi nahi hai na
    mera libas hai tu zps3e44c641 - Bailey:Australia has no chance of wining worldcup...

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5939 Thread(s)

8bffd51cd2705b99335ce635a13dbb09 zps81c9bfed - Bailey:Australia has no chance of wining worldcup...

..!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

such tu hai.RSA jeet jay