ActiveLock is a mobile application as the name suggests can lock any of the installed phone application and prevent it from running without any password, so that nobody else can play with your phone and use its applications. ActiveLock is made for all the Symbian operating system phones and is designed to work on most of the nokia phone if not all. ActiveLock is a free Symbian application also available as a free download which will provide you with application content locking solution for mobiles.
Features of ActiveLock:
1. When the first time you start ActiveLock after you have installed it, it will ask for a security pin which you will need in future to lock and unlock ActiveLock.
2. There is a menu which shows lock/unlock option, clicking on which you can decide which application to lock and which you do not want to.
3. ActiveLock also provides the feature of selectively locking the application or you can lock all the application of the mobile phone in one go by clickin on lock all button.
4. After you are done with the decision of which application to lock and which you don’t want to lock, then you need to click on the activate button provided at the top the interface of the application which triggers the functioning of ActiveLock.
5. It also has a settings tab and its settings can be easily understood. You need to play with it for some time and you will become familiar with its working and abilities.
ActiveLock Symbian application is available as a free download but there may be certificate issues during its installation. ActiveLock is available as signed version, so try installing ActiveLock, there are very much chances that it may work.
Symbian OS | means any nokia phone