[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66-RuoV1zqU]Hasb-e- Zauq - 26th July 2012 ( Cocktail Kabab) - YouTube[/ame]
Chicken Roll Recipe
• 1/2 kg Chicken
• 2 pcs Potatoes (BOiled)
• 1 tbsp Yogurt
• Eggs 1 white
• Red Chili 1 tsp (Crushed)
• Cooking Oil for frying
• 24 pcs Roll Patti
• 2 tbsp Tanoori Masala
1. Cut chicken into very small pieces.
2. Add yoghurt and tandoori masala in it.
3. Mix them well and let it marinate for about 20 minutes.
4. On high flame, add some oil in a pan.
5. Now add chicken to the above pan and cook.
6. Once they are cooked, mix them with boiled potatoes.
7. Now leave them to cool.
8. Place the mixture in one corner of the roll-sheets.
9. Now, fold the roll-sheets and roll up.
10. Glue together the roll-sheets with egg whites.
11. Fry them in a pre-heated oiled pan.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLK4rB8x2jU]Hasb- e- Zauq - 6th Aug 2012 (Raj Tukray) - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://youtu.be/LS_kM6uFuf8]Paneer Karahi And Malai Chicken Boti by Chef Samina Zaiqa - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbPLrOh37Zw]Hasb-e Zauq 27th Aug 2012(Classic Biryani) - YouTube[/ame]
Dum Ka Keema :
Fine mince 1 kg
Onions (fried) 1 cup
Papaya paste (half ripe) 2 tbsp
Salt to taste
Ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp
Chilli powder (heaped) 1 tbsp
All spice (heaped) 1 tsp
Coriander powder (heaped) 1 tsp
Oil / ghee 3/4 cup
Yogurt 1 cup
Green chillies (finely chopped) 1-1/2 tbsp
In a bowl add mince, fried onions, papaya, salt, red chilli powder, all spice, coriander powder, oil/ghee, yogurt and green chillies.
Mix all ingredients well and leave to marinate for 1, 1/2 hours.
In a pan, on low flame cook the mince meat.
Once the mince has cooked, place a hot piece of coal on the mince and pour a little oil and immediately place a lid on top.
Let the mince be smoked for a few minutes and then serve with naan and chutney.