Thread: Fabregas hails Barca character

134 Post(s)
    11577 Thread(s)
    Default Fabregas hails Barca character

865459 280 preview?ITEM ENT ID865459&ampITEM VERSION1&ampCOLLSPEC ENT ID10&ampFILE SERVICE CONF ID280 - Fabregas hails Barca character
    Barcelona midfielder Cesc Fabregas hailed the character of his team after Saturday night's thrilling come-from-behind 3-2 La Liga victory at Sevilla.
    Fabregas was an influential figure at the Ramon Sanchez Pizjuan, netting twice - his first goals for the club since February - as Tito Vilanova's side maintained their 100 per cent record in La Liga this term
    The former Arsenal captain told Official FC Barcelona Web Site - Barça | "We felt comfortable at all times. We dominated the match, but sometimes it can get complicated and we have to show our character - and that's what we did."
    On recent criticism directed at him, he added: "I've always been at ease. I think there are a lot of people that needed to talk, opine and write stuff but nothing is wrong. I'm tranquil because I've gone through rough times before and I always manage to score again.
    "Besides, it's much easier when you're playing with quality players like Xavi and Lionel Messi."
    Last edited by Unsaid words; 30-09-2012 at 11:07 PM.
    Teri ankhon uworiginal - Fabregas hails Barca character