Thread: Tipsarevic takes title in Chennai

134 Post(s)
    11577 Thread(s)
    Default Tipsarevic takes title in Chennai

c0feced56cc7941de146a33d86761 h366 w650 m6 lfalse - Tipsarevic takes title in Chennai

Janko Tipsarevic claimed the fourth ATP singles title of his career after going one better than last year to win the Aircel Chennai Open.
    Second seed Tipsarevic, who was beaten by Milos Raonic in an epic 2012 final, bounced back from a set down to defeat Spaniard Roberto Bautista-Agut 3-6 6-1 6-3 in the title match.
    The Serbian found himself 3-0 down after just 11 minutes against first-time ATP finalist Bautista-Agut before going on to lose the first set, but the world number nine insisted he never felt any panic creeping in. "I was mentally stable and was not worried when I was one set down," said Tipsarevic on Tennis - ATP World Tour - Home.
    "This match was pretty similar to my semi-final win over Aljaz Bedene. I was too passive in the first set and I was relying on Roberto making mistakes in his first ATP World Tour final. I was hoping he would be anxious.
    "I gave him too much time to swing on his forehand. The only way I won, was to step closer to the baseline and I needed to move him around. Physically, as the match wore on, he became tired."
    Tipsarevic added: "I didn't play my best tennis in every match this week, but I am happy to win the title. I really wanted to win this tournament as it is my sixth time here."
    Bautista-Agut, the world number 80 who knocked out top seed Tomas Berdych in the quarter-finals and fifth seed Benoit Paire in the semis, said: "I improved a lot last year and won a lot of matches, which gave me confidence and experience.
    "I worked hard in the pre-season, with a lot of motivation, and did well this week."
    Last edited by Unsaid words; 06-01-2013 at 10:58 PM.
    Teri ankhon uworiginal - Tipsarevic takes title in Chennai

Jinzhou, Liaoning, China, Madinah Saudi Arabia
    77 Post(s)
    7836 Thread(s)
    Default Re: Tipsarevic takes title in Chennai

gud /up
    images?qtbnANd9GcSD7qCu5RmanJAqGaixYtC w47jXo28t NBgcZ q5Z33lher5Bl - Tipsarevic takes title in Chennai

Rehney Dey Is Dard Mein Zindaa
    Main Tanhaa Hee Sahee . . .