LOKI KA HALWA
Bottle gourd 1
Khoya 250 gm
Green food color a pinch
Coconut powder 1 packet
Sugar 2 cups
Small cardamom 6
Almond powder as required
Sugar 1 tsp
Oil 2-3 tbsp
• Grate the bottle gourd, drain all the excess water.
• Take 2-3 tbsp oil in the pan and add in 1 tsp sugar along with 6 cardamom powder.
• Add in the green food color. Cook it and take out the grated bottle gourd. Add in the 2 cups sugar in the pan and add in ½ cup water and make the sugar syrup.
• Add the grated and cooked bottle gourd in the pan again cook it.
• Grease a dish and take out the halwa in it.
• Garnish it with coconut and almonds. Cool it and serve.