Chocolate Twix Cake!!!
Sugar 4 ounce
Flour 3 ounce
Coco 1 ounce
Baking powder 1/2 tsp
Ingredients for ceramal
Sugar 1 cup
Water 1/4 cup
Cream 1 cup
Marie biscuits crushed 2 cups
Ingredients for butter icing
Butter 3 ounce
Coco 1 tbsp
Icing sugar 1 cup heaped
Hot water 1 tbsp
Ingredients for chocolate sauce
Chocolate 2 ounce
Cream 2 tbsp
Butter 1 tsp
Make sponge cake bake in a 9 inch pan, cut cake into 3 parts, spread butter icing on 1 part, sprinkle with crushed biscuits, pour ceramal sauce, cover with second layer of cake, repeat layer, spread with 3rd layer of cake, cover cake with butter icing then melted chocolate.
Method for ceramal sauce
Put sugar and water to melt when golden add cream and cook till thick.
Method for butter icing
Beat butter and icing sugar till light and fluffy add coco powder mixed with hot water into a paste.
Method for chocolate sauce
In a sauce pan add chocolate, cream and butter, cook till thick.
Dark Chocolate Cake Recipe
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 640x442.
Ingredients - 1 box chocolate cake mix with pudding - 1 large bag or 2 small bags of chocolate chunks - 1 large bag or 2 small bags of caramel chocolate chips - 3 tablespoons butter or margarine - 3 tablespoons milk
Serving Description: 1/10 slice
Container: bundt cake pan, mixer, medium microwaveable bowl Prep
Time: 15 minutes Cook Time: 40 minutes
Mix cake according to package directions and stir in chocolate chunks. Pour into bundt pan, or desired pan, and bake according to package directions.(If using a bundt pan, cook for 35 minutes on 350°F)
Let cool completely.
In medium bowl, pour caramel chocolate chips, add 3 tablespoons margarine. Microwave on high for 30 seconds, stir to combine (If needed, microwave 30 more seconds to melt all chips.) Add milk; stir to blend well.
Pour glaze over cooled cake.
Slice and enjoy!
Chocolate Glazed Icing Cake
- For Sponge Cake:
- Egg 4
- Caster sugar 1 cup
- Flour 1 cup
- Baking powder 1 tsp
- Vanilla essence 1 tsp
- For Glazed Icing:
- Icing sugar 1 cup
- Coco powder 2 tbsp
- Water 3 tbsp
- Any color required
- Butter 1 tbsp
- Beat eggs, gradually add in sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add essence, sieve together flour and baking powder and carefully fold in the sieved flour.
- Pour in a greased 8 inch round tin, bake on 180 degree C for 25 minutes, remove and cool.
- For Glazed Icing: Mix all together icing sugar, coco powder and water in a pan and cook stirring for 1 minute and remove.
- Add color of your choice, pour on top of the cake till the side and top of the cake cover completely.
- Take a chocolate glazed icing in a fine nozzle make circular pattern starting from the centre using a toothpick make line on it.
- Starting from the edge of the cake and ending in the centre.
- Lastly pipe butter cream, flowers on the edge of the cake.