• 2 Cups of evaporated milk
• 1 Cup condensed milk
• 16 oz Whipped cream
• 1/2 tsp Ground green cardamom powder
• 1/4 Cup of green sliced pista
• Sugar to taste
• Pour evaporated milk, condensed milk and whipped cream in a mixer.
• Add ground green cardamom powder & sugar.
• Blend well the mixture.
• Then add sliced green pista and stir slightly.
• Now fill the mixture in Kulfi cones or ice cream tray.
• Place it in the freezer for a whole night (minimum 6 hours).
• At the time of serving, keep the outer surface of the ice cream tray or cones in contact with hot water for just 1-3 seconds and remove it in a plate.
• Pista Kulfi is ready to serve.