Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 40

Thread: Designed Images Competition April 2013

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Pindi
    Age
    31
    Posts
    24,015
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6079 Thread(s)
    Thanked
    15
    Rep Power
    21474868

    Default Designed Images Competition April 2013



    Welcome to Designed Images Competition for
    April 2013

    Design the following piece of poetry
    ghalib1 - Designed Images Competition April 2013
    Attached Inpage file ko use kerain

    Use one of the following as your primary background color
    water - Designed Images Competition April 2013



    Rules:-
    1)Ek member ek hi design share karay ga
    2. You cannot Edit the Design once posted
    3. SD logo is must.
    4. Last date for participation is 20 April 2013
    5. You CANNOT share the Competition Design in a separate thread
    6. Winner 50% poll aur 50% admins decide karen gey
    Last edited by DexteR; 29-03-2013 at 09:26 PM.
    mera libas hai tu zps3e44c641 - Designed Images Competition April 2013

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    gσ∂яι¢'s нσℓℓσωѕ
    Posts
    16,281
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5874 Thread(s)
    Thanked
    1
    Rep Power
    21474862

    Default Re: Designed Images Competition April 2013

    Is bar mene bi koi bongi mar hi lani hy coz meko chutiyan hon gi fri se
    namilakerudaslogose - Designed Images Competition April 2013

    There is no good or evil,there is only power and those


    too weak to seek it!!


  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    94
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    578 Thread(s)
    Thanked
    3
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Designed Images Competition April 2013

    is hi thread me post karna hoga ?
    ...................


    nuh - Designed Images Competition April 2013


    ...................

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Pindi
    Age
    31
    Posts
    24,015
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6079 Thread(s)
    Thanked
    15
    Rep Power
    21474868

    Default Re: Designed Images Competition April 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by cutepoison View Post
    is hi thread me post karna hoga ?
    Ji yahan per hi post kerain gey sab participants. Is thread k ilawa kisi aur thread mai post nahi kia ja sakta same design.
    mera libas hai tu zps3e44c641 - Designed Images Competition April 2013

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    94
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    578 Thread(s)
    Thanked
    3
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Designed Images Competition April 2013

    me first time participate karonga isliye questions poch raha hon so don't mind ok ...

    ye jo likha hai "Use one of the following as your primary background color"
    is ka kya matlab hai ? background plane hoga? means koi image nahi ho sakta background me ? to competition kya sirf writing ka hoga?
    ...................


    nuh - Designed Images Competition April 2013


    ...................

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Pindi
    Age
    31
    Posts
    24,015
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6079 Thread(s)
    Thanked
    15
    Rep Power
    21474868

    Default Re: Designed Images Competition April 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by cutepoison View Post
    me first time participate karonga isliye questions poch raha hon so don't mind ok ...

    ye jo likha hai "Use one of the following as your primary background color"
    is ka kya matlab hai ? background plane hoga? means koi image nahi ho sakta background me ? to competition kya sirf writing ka hoga?
    Nahi bhai mind nahi kertay hum log. I am happy k ap competition mai interest ley rahay hain. Jo b questions hon zaroor puchain..

    Background color ka matlab yeh hai k ap ney design mai jo background use kerna hai woh diye huwe colors mai se koi ek use ker raha ho..
    Let me explain with an example

    Is image mai maine Tint use kia hai aur color diye huwe ek mai se use kkia..Primary purspoe yeh hai k designs ki color scheme diye huwe shades per based ho...

    back zpsb4df9b71 - Designed Images Competition April 2013
    mera libas hai tu zps3e44c641 - Designed Images Competition April 2013

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    94
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    578 Thread(s)
    Thanked
    3
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Designed Images Competition April 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by DexteR View Post


    Welcome to Designed Images Competition for
    April 2013

    Design the following piece of poetry
    ghalib1 - Designed Images Competition April 2013
    Attached Inpage file ko use kerain

    Use one of the following as your primary background color
    water - Designed Images Competition April 2013



    Rules:-
    1)Ek member ek hi design share karay ga
    2. You cannot Edit the Design once posted
    3. SD logo is must.
    4. Last date for participation is 20 April 2013
    5. You CANNOT share the Competition Design in a separate thread
    6. Winner 50% poll aur 50% admins decide karen gey
    3. SD logo is must.

    Logo kahan se milega ?
    ...................


    nuh - Designed Images Competition April 2013


    ...................

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    94
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    578 Thread(s)
    Thanked
    3
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Designed Images Competition April 2013

    Oooo jee mil gaya mujhe logo

    2wf4f2d - Designed Images Competition April 2013
    ...................


    nuh - Designed Images Competition April 2013


    ...................

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Jadoo Nagri
    Posts
    19,713
    Mentioned
    198 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8340 Thread(s)
    Thanked
    10
    Rep Power
    21474862

    Default Re: Designed Images Competition April 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by cutepoison View Post
    Oooo jee mil gaya mujhe logo

    2wf4f2d - Designed Images Competition April 2013
    Is ko bhe check karen

    http://sachiidosti.com/forum/designe...les-logos.html

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    94
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    578 Thread(s)
    Thanked
    3
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Designed Images Competition April 2013

    Abhi tak kisi ne participate q nahi kiya? me chah raha tha k thora sa idea mil jata
    ...................


    nuh - Designed Images Competition April 2013


    ...................

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •