Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Its About My Marriage

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    193 Thread(s)

Default Its About My Marriage

Salaam,
    I hardly come on this forum, but I always come when I get confused about anything I feel I can only get best Answer here. Its gonna be little long so If you are busy you can ignore my message.

Actually 2 months ago, I got a marriage proposal from some family friend. she told about a guy to my mom and send facebook profile of that guy too, i saw guy and his background i heard, I basically like the proposal. Since then, my mom message guy and asked him that this is how we know him and would like to talk on phone. he gave his number so we called him but he didnt pick up and den he said I am too busy with my studies these days so I will call dis day and so...so we gave him our phone number and asked him to call us when he gets free.. he even asked about wat time to call and we told him timings as well...since then its been a week he didnt giv us a call. He didnt see my picture yet, we never talked yet. from my sis id we talked wid guy on facebook and like my mom message him not me. I dont understand if he interested in me or not and why hes not calling to atleast find out about me and den decide if he intersted or not. How can a person that busy wid studies and life that he can't call for 10 mins? Please tell me wat i shd do, bcz as much i can do is wait and pray...but I cant discuss this with family or they will say im so intersted in marriage but actually its true i am but really worried that why nothing is progressing. we hav no connection wid his parents too bcz the guy live in usa and until he doesnt talk we cant hav his parents contact and also cant show pic until he talk to my mom on fone. I been waiting for his call but I see no result yet...... wat to do pls help me i really wana marry him since i saw him on fb i jst cant forget him.... sorry for long message and thanks a lot

Mentioned
    326 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10829 Thread(s)

Default Re: Its About My Marriage

salaam

i have read and what i have realized that if the boy is not showing his interest then he is not interested in marriage he is busy in his studies so he doesnt want to marry

eq2hdk - Its About My Marriage

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    193 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Vampire View Post
    salaam

i have read and what i have realized that if the boy is not showing his interest then he is not interested in marriage he is busy in his studies so he doesnt want to marry
    Thanks for replying Vampire. I appreciate ur time for me

I also feel same that he doesnt care about marriage that much right now as hes too busy with studies, but wat I heard from family friend that hes looking a decent girl but in Usa and he will only marry when his parents will like the girl, and also I know that dis guy parents told family friend to find a nice rishta for him in usa and so they found us and talk abt it... I am not sure If that proposal is from family friend or from this guy. but now i feel its frm family friend cuz he acting as he jst wana study and has no time for anyting else right now. I jst dont understand why he was asking for picture if he was not interested?

taqwimulhaq is offline ابتِ يوسف و محمود
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1903 Thread(s)

candel Re: Its About My Marriage

Dear Mona,
    You should wait a little and give him sometime and after that you may clearly discuss the matter with your parents, and if it shows that you are interested in marriage, so let them know, one day they will fulfill their duty, so why not at this time, i think this is the appropriate time,

wish you best of luck
    Last edited by taqwimulhaq; 20-05-2013 at 07:26 AM.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    193 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by taqwimulhaq View Post
    Dear Mona,
    You should wait a little and give him sometime and after that you may clearly discuss the matter with your parents, and if it shows that you are interested in marriage, so let them know, one day they will fulfill their duty, so why not at this time, i think this is the appropriate time,

wish you best of luck
    Taqwimulhaq,

I am sorry but I hardly could understand. can you explain what you mean this is the apprpriate time, u mean i should tell my parents now that i really wana marry him? well my mom knows I like this proposal but i didnt show as I am actually liking guy so much, i used to reject proposals but this time i didnt and my mom knows im into it...the problem is guy is way busy than we expected.... the only thing make me feel hes interested bcz of telling his all day schedule that how busy he is... bcz if he never wanted to marry me why would he jst explain or make excuses of his schedule he would simply say talk my parents or im not ready yet... but he actually ask for picture first but my parents said until we dont talk to guy we wont show my pic to him.... and i agree wid parents. exactly i am waiting and thats all i can do no matter how many times i repeat my prb. but thanks for helping atleast i can discuss with you all

Mentioned
    326 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10829 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mona3 View Post
    Thanks for replying Vampire. I appreciate ur time for me

I also feel same that he doesnt care about marriage that much right now as hes too busy with studies, but wat I heard from family friend that hes looking a decent girl but in Usa and he will only marry when his parents will like the girl, and also I know that dis guy parents told family friend to find a nice rishta for him in usa and so they found us and talk abt it... I am not sure If that proposal is from family friend or from this guy. but now i feel its frm family friend cuz he acting as he jst wana study and has no time for anyting else right now. I jst dont understand why he was asking for picture if he was not interested?
    Pleasure is all mine
    I think your parents should meet the parents of the boy so that the things might be clear. I am feeling that the boy is confused enough in his matters.

eq2hdk - Its About My Marriage

Jinzhou, Liaoning, China, Madinah Saudi Arabia
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7842 Thread(s)

Wa Alaikum Assalam
    I think , the boy really wants some time or he is too much busy in his studies , if he is not calling you yet , then you should take a first step and send him a FB message from your Sister ID and tell him if he really interested in you then why not he is calling to your mum ?? may be he must have a solid reason for this before knowing he's reason don't think negative about him
    So take a step and send him a FB message and keep praying In Sha ALLAH everything gonna be allryt
    images?qtbnANd9GcSD7qCu5RmanJAqGaixYtC w47jXo28t NBgcZ q5Z33lher5Bl - Its About My Marriage

Rehney Dey Is Dard Mein Zindaa
    Main Tanhaa Hee Sahee . . .

taqwimulhaq is offline ابتِ يوسف و محمود
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1903 Thread(s)

shadi - Its About My Marriage

Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8378 Thread(s)

walikum salam
    I think the boy may be confused to marry or not or he may be actually busy in his studies
    you should wait for sometime may be he get rid with his confusion n then contact to ur parent
    leave ur matter to Allah IN SHA ALLAH it will be alright
    wish u best of luck for ur future

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    193 Thread(s)

Thanks to all of you for replying and helping me out. I agree with you all that I should wait and leave rest to ALLAH.... no I cant do fb message or this guy will think this girl is after me and also my sis already fed up of using her id for the very first time to mesage him so i cant do this... i dont wana spoil my immage to him by messaging him, if he message or call then i will consider it as hes interested in me, or if he didnt then maybe my mom call one more time but if he still didnt react den ill jst try to forget him. but for now i jst hav hope and praying. Everyone pls pray for me that i marry this guy cuz i dont know why i feel love for him widout even knowing and meeting him.... i know its like first side love but i really got feelings... thanks

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast