yeh rahi sub ki sharing
Mango Yogurt Parfaits
2 large, ripe mangoes, peeled, pitted and cubed
3 cups low fat vanilla yogurt
6 tbs low fat granola
Puree 1 mango and spoon equal amounts into 6 clear plastic cups. Top each with 1/4 cup yogurt. Spoon cubed mango over the top, saving a few pieces for garnish.
Top with remaining 1/4 cup yogurt and reserved mango. (Recipe may be made ahead at this point. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.)
Top each serving with a tablespoon of granola just before serving.
Merry Mango Trifle Cake
330g caster sugar
100ml lime juice
300ml thick Greek yoghurt
300ml lightly whipped cream
3 tbsp icing sugar, sifted
11/2 tsp vanilla extract
Ready-made madeira cake, cut into cubes
100g macadamia nuts, chopped
4 ripe mangoes, sliced
1. To make the lime syrup, put the sugar, lime juice and 200ml of water in a saucepan over a medium heat and cook, stirring, until the sugar has dissolved. Increase the heat to high, bring to the boil, then reduce the heat and simmer for 10 minutes or until slightly reduced. Set aside to cool.
2. Whisk together the yoghurt, cream, icing sugar and vanilla until well combined.
3. Place half the sponge cubes into a large glass dish. Drizzle with half the lime syrup and top with the mango slices, then half the whipped vanilla cream.
4. Repeat the layers one more time to use up all the ingredients, and sprinkle the top with macadamia nuts.
~*~Easy Mango Ice Cream~*~
Mango pulp –2cup
Cream – 1 packet
Dry milk – 1/2 cup (make thick paste with water)
Condensed milk – 1 cup
Take a blender, put cream, mango pulp and dry milk paste and blend. Now add condensed milk and blend again. Then put this mixture in air tight container and freeze for 2 hour. After 2 hour take it out from freezer and mix it well about 10 minutes.
Again freeze at least 4 hours, when done serve this easy and yummy ice cream ,
Mango Milk Shake with Pistachios
½ vanilla ice cream
3 mangos, pitted, peeled and pureed
5 tbs of ground pistachios
1 cup milk
If Ice cream is smooth and pliable, place all ingredients in a blender and set to a medium speed. Puree until the ingredients are smooth, and serve. If ice cream is very stiff or frozen solid, simply place it in the refrigerator for 1 hour to let it soften up. Garnish with pieces of pistachio nuts when glass is full.
STRAWBERRY-MANGO ice cream cake...!!!
- 1 1/4 cups crushed biscuits
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 quart mango ice cream, softened
- 1 quart strawberry ice cream, softened
- 1 container (8 oz) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Fresh mango slices
- Fresh strawberries
- In small bowl, mix crust ingredients. Press firmly in bottom of ungreased 9- or 8-inch springform pan; refrigerate 10 minutes.
- Spread mango ice cream over crumb crust. Freeze 30 minutes. Top with strawberry ice cream. Cover pan with foil; freeze 8 hours or overnight.
- Remove side of pan. Place ice cream cake on serving plate. Frost top and side with whipped topping. Garnish with mango slices and strawberries.
Vanilla custard.......4 tbsp.
Icing sugar...........4 tbsp
Strawberry jelly.........1 pack
Cake ...........as required
Place a milk n sugar in pan and boil it.
Add custard paste in it n thicken it n cool it.
Take a pan and place 1 cup water in it n boil add
jelly powder in it n cool it.
Take a bowl n place one layer of
custard, some mango slices n pour some
creame on it cover it with jelly layer.
Do similar for next layer n put strawberries n cherryon it n place it in refrigerator
for 3 hours. Serve it with crunch n some
Chocolate cakes with mango mousse
100 gr dark chocolate
1 tablespoon cocoa powder
50 gr. brown sugar
1 tablespoon starch
pinch of cream of tartar and a pinch of salt.
Preheat oven to 180C. Lay a baking sheet with parchment. Melt the chocolate.
Beat egg yolk with sugar until white. Separately, whip whites with cream of tartar and a pinch of salt to soft peaks. Mix starch, flour and cocoa and add to the yolks and stir well, then add the melted chocolate. Then add beaten egg white and stir carefully.
Spread the mixture on the baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes. Cool the cake for 10 minutes, then cool completely on the rack.
Using mold rings cut 6 round bases. Put mold rings on the parchment, then place one cake base in each ring.
1 cup mango puree (from fresh or canned mangoes),
3 tbsp sugar (or more depending of mango sweetness),
1 tsp gelatin,
250 ml heavy cream,
pinch of cream of tartar,
1 tsp lime juice,
about 150 gr fresh raspberries.
Soak gelatin in 2 tbsp of water and set aside.
Whip egg white with cream of tartar and 1 tbsp of sugar to soft peaks.
In a other bowl whip cream with remaining sugar until soft peaks.
Heat gelatin in microwave for 20 seconds and stir well until completely dissolved, then add gelatin to the mango puree. Add whipped egg white and lime juice, stir gentle, then add whipped cream and stir again.
Put raspberries on each chocolate cake then top them with mousse. Refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
Decorate your cakes with raspberries and fresh mint.
Kacchhe Aam Ki Chutney
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 5 minutes
1. Raw Mango (cubed/grated): 1
2. Sugar: 2 tbs or as per taste
3. Oil: 2 tbs
4. Mustard Seeds (rai): 1/2 tsp
5. Cumin Seeds (jeera): 1/2 tsp
6. Aniseed (saunf): 1/2 tsp
7. Salt: 1 tsp
8. Red Chilli Powder: 1/2 tsp
9. Turmeric Powder: 1/4 tsp
- Cut the raw mango in small cubes or grate it. I prefer the typical green raw mangoes, but even if you have the slightly yellow ones, they'll do good; just add a little less sugar if they are already sweeter.
- Take oil in a pan and heat it on high flame. Once hot, switch the flame to low and add jeera
- You can even make this with ripe mangoes if they are a slightly sour and tangy; just add less sugar and cook for lesser time.
- This can be stored in the refrigerator for 3-4 days.
Mango Salsa Recipe
Also good with diced red bell pepper and jicama.
- 1 ripe mango, peeled, pitted, and diced (about 1 1/2 cup)
- 1/2 medium red onion, finely chopped
- 1 Jalapeño chile, minced (include ribs and seeds for a hotter taste if desired)
- 1 small cucumber, peeled and diced (about 1 cup)
- 3 Tbsp fresh cilantro leaves, chopped
- 3 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
Combine all of the ingredients in a bowl. Season to taste with salt and pepper. If the salsa ends up being a little too hot or acidic for your taste, you can temper it by adding some diced avocado.
اشیاﺀ یا اجزاﺀ
- ڈبل روٹی دو سلائس
- ایواپوریٹڈ مٍلک ایک ٹٍن (ٹھنڈا)
- کنڈنس مٍلک ایک ٹٍن
- کھویا ایک کپ
- کریم ایک کپ
- مینگو پیوری ایک کپ
- الائچی پاؤڈر حسب ضرورت
- گلاب کا عرق تین کھانے کے چمچ
- مینگو کیوب آدھا کپ
- پہلے بلینڈر میں ڈبل روٹی،کنڈنس مٍلک، کھویا ، کریم ، مینگو پیوری ،الائچی پاؤڈر اور گلاب کا عرق ڈال کر بلینڈ کرلیں۔
- اب اس میں ایواپوریٹڈ مٍلک شامل کرکے تھوڑا بلینڈ کریں۔
- پھر اس میں مینگو کیوب شامل کرکے قلفی کے سانچے میں ڈال دیں۔
- اسے فریج میں رکھ کے ٹھنڈا کریں اور جم جانے پر سرو کریں۔
Mango Cream Dessert
Clotted cream 1 dollop
Nuts and pistachios 2-3 tbsp
strawberry jelly 1 packet
Take mangoes, peel them and cut into small pieces.
Put the mango pieces into plate and add one dollop of cream on it.
Now garnish the plate with cream and jelly and you are done.
Let the plate cool in fridge for one hour so that the flavored get settled.