1 kg very tender beef cut into 1" thick strips
2 large onions sliced
2 tbsps vegetable/ canola/ sunflower cooking oil
1 cup yoghurt
2 tbsps garlic paste
1 tbsp ginger paste
2 tsp cumin powder
2 tsps coriander powder
1 tsp freshly ground pepper
1/2 tsp red chilli powder
1/2 tsp star anise powder
1/2 tsp mace powder
2 tbsps raw papaya paste
Salt to taste
- Fry the onions in the oil till soft. Drain on paper towels and grind to a smooth paste.
- Mix the onion paste, all the spices with the yoghurt and add the beef strips to this mix.
- Add salt to taste and set aside for 8-10 hours in the refrigerator.
- Add the raw papaya paste to the yoghurt and beef mix about 1 hour before you are ready to cook the kabab.
- Thread 8-10 beef strips onto each skewer and grill till cooked.
- Serve immediately with piping hot Naans
Last edited by attiaahsan; 25-06-2013 at 12:32 PM.
mazay k hotay hain
maxy kai laginggg
yummi lag rhi
Rehney Dey Is Dard Mein Zindaa
Main Tanhaa Hee Sahee . . .