Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: **a Big Sale**

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    manchester
    Age
    32
    Posts
    11,319
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    49 Thread(s)
    Thanked
    0
    Rep Power
    21474857

    Default **a Big Sale**

    It was the day of the big sale. A long line had formed by opening time.

    A man pushed his way to the front of the line, only to be pushed back,
    amid shouts. On the man's second attempt, he was knocked around and then
    thrown to the end of the line again.

    As he got ready for a third try, he said to the person at the end of
    the line, "That does it! If they hit me one more time, I won't open
    the store!"




  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Karachi
    Posts
    14,314
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    193 Thread(s)
    Thanked
    0
    Rep Power
    10737441

    Default Re: **a Big Sale**

    kaheen wo Aawara tou nahi tha

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Karachi, Pakistan, Pakistan
    Posts
    125,914
    Mentioned
    836 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9270 Thread(s)
    Thanked
    1180
    Rep Power
    21474971

    Default Re: **a Big Sale**

    صرف آواز نہیں ، لفظ بھی مقفل ہیں مرے

    سوچ میں ہوں کہ اب تجھ کو پکاروں کیسے

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2,051
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    33 Thread(s)
    Thanked
    1
    Rep Power
    4498034

    Default Re: **a Big Sale**

    Quote Originally Posted by ~*zaib*~ View Post
    It was the day of the big sale. A long line had formed by opening time.

    A man pushed his way to the front of the line, only to be pushed back,
    amid shouts. On the man's second attempt, he was knocked around and then
    thrown to the end of the line again.

    As he got ready for a third try, he said to the person at the end of
    the line, "That does it! If they hit me one more time, I won't open
    the store!"



    Assalam-o-Alikum WR WB

    Is ki translationn kar dey mujhy english mai hasna nahi ata

    FeamNAllah

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    not on streets, obviously!! LOL
    Posts
    6,514
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    32 Thread(s)
    Thanked
    1
    Rep Power
    21474852

    Default Re: **a Big Sale**

    mujhay b nahi ati

    mager phir b joke he lagta hai
    ranisrequest - **a Big Sale**

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Sarkon Par...!!!
    Age
    40
    Posts
    1,658
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanked
    0
    Rep Power
    21474847

    Default Re: **a Big Sale**

    nice 1
    ~AawarA GambleR~

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Sarkon Par...!!!
    Age
    40
    Posts
    1,658
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanked
    0
    Rep Power
    21474847

    Default Re: **a Big Sale**

    Quote Originally Posted by SiLenT ScReaM View Post
    kaheen wo Aawara tou nahi tha
    nai woh aawara tu nai tha lekin ss zaroor tha...
    ~AawarA GambleR~

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Sarkon Par...!!!
    Age
    40
    Posts
    1,658
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanked
    0
    Rep Power
    21474847

    Default Re: **a Big Sale**

    Quote Originally Posted by Rani View Post
    mujhay b nahi ati

    mager phir b joke he lagta hai
    kaash tum thora sa perh likh jaati tu aaj joke tu samajh aa jata na...
    ~AawarA GambleR~

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Sarkon Par...!!!
    Age
    40
    Posts
    1,658
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanked
    0
    Rep Power
    21474847

    Default Re: **a Big Sale**

    Quote Originally Posted by Bheegi-Palkain View Post
    Assalam-o-Alikum WR WB

    Is ki translationn kar dey mujhy english mai hasna nahi ata

    FeamNAllah
    janab mohteram aap urdu mai hi hans len koi masla nai hai...
    ~AawarA GambleR~

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    manchester
    Age
    32
    Posts
    11,319
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    49 Thread(s)
    Thanked
    0
    Rep Power
    21474857

    Default Re: **a Big Sale**

    Quote Originally Posted by Bheegi-Palkain View Post
    Assalam-o-Alikum WR WB

    Is ki translationn kar dey mujhy english mai hasna nahi ata

    FeamNAllah
    lo ye konsa bari baat hai .....aap panajabhi main has lo....same hi hota hai

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •