- Milk (2-1/2 cups)
- Sugar (3 tbsp)
- Cadbury chocolate-chopped (80 gms)
- Good quality cocoa powder (2 tbsp)
- Marshmallows (optional)
- In a medium sized sauce pan stir together milk, sugar, chopped chocolate and cocoa powder.
- Bring to bowl over a medium heat.
- Continue whisking until chocolate and cocoa dissolves and the mixture thickens.
- Reduce heat to low and blend using a hand blender for about 3-4 minutes until thick and foamy.
- Serve in mugs topped with marshmallows or whipped cream.
aww meri fav me pas hai cadbury ki
ღ∞ ι ωιll αlωαуѕ ¢нσσѕє уσυ ∞ღ