(cheese & spinach baked appetiser)
* 2tbsp oil
* 1small chopped onion
* approx 6 Tbsp cheddar cheese
* 1/3 of 200g feta cheese crumbled approx 70g
* pinch of crushed black pepper
* 1 beaten egg
* 4 big handfull of baby spinach or 280g.. washed and dried
* filo pastry
* 100g melted butter
* 3/4 tsp of red chilli flakes
* heat oil in pan add the chopped onions & fry until tender ( not gloden brown)
* remove the pan frm heat stire spinach, mix, egg, mix, cheese, mix pepper & chilli and mix.
*cut filo pastry (2in wide) or just get samosa strips
*brush the melted butter on the sheet and add 1tsp of the mixture at the end of the strip.
* fold one coner of the strip diagonally over the filling (triangle) and keep folding.
* place on grease paper and in a pan (placing the sealed part bottom) brush with butter on top lightly and
BAKE in oven for 15 minutes at gas mark 7 (200ºC) untill golden brown
wow jee, very nice.... will try it sometime thanks for sharing, khush rahyeh
hmmm yummy best for winter season na
19. ghar main asani se bun jayein
ღ∞ ι ωιll αlωαуѕ ¢нσσѕє уσυ ∞ღ
2-ahaan zabrdast aapetiser lagti