Thread: Razzaq robbed of passport, valuables

Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11596 Thread(s)

Default Razzaq robbed of passport, valuables

170987 - Razzaq robbed of passport, valuables

Pakistan allrounder Abdul Razzaq was robbed of his passport, and large quantities of gold and cash by burglars who broke into his house early this morning, the player said. Razzaq resides in the upmarket Defense Housing Society in Lahore. According to the FIR lodged with the police, Razzaq claimed to have lost 38 ounces of gold, $12,000 and documents. He said the incident took place around 5.00 am, when the occupants of the house were asleep. "It's unfortunate," Razzaq told reporters. "I am not sure who did this but it's the responsibility of the police to find out." Police said they suspected the thieves had inside information of the details of the house.
    Razzaq was at home only because he had returned from Pakistan's ongoing tour of South Africa with a hamstring injury. Earlier this month, he had made a comeback to Pakistan's Twenty20 team after a gap of one year, against South Africa in the UAE.
    Teri ankhon uworiginal - Razzaq robbed of passport, valuables

*jamshed* is offline کچھ یادیں ،کچھ باتیں
    Mentioned
    138 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8346 Thread(s)

Default Re: Razzaq robbed of passport, valuables

thanx for sharing
    کہاں اتنی سزائیں تھیں بھلا اس زندگانی میں
    ہزاروں گھر ہوئے روشن جو میرا دل جلا محسنؔ

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4063 Thread(s)

Default Re: Razzaq robbed of passport, valuables

Quote Originally Posted by unsaid words View Post
    170987 - Razzaq robbed of passport, valuables

pakistan allrounder abdul razzaq was robbed of his passport, and large quantities of gold and cash by burglars who broke into his house early this morning, the player said. Razzaq resides in the upmarket defense housing society in lahore. According to the fir lodged with the police, razzaq claimed to have lost 38 ounces of gold, $12,000 and documents. He said the incident took place around 5.00 am, when the occupants of the house were asleep. "it's unfortunate," razzaq told reporters. "i am not sure who did this but it's the responsibility of the police to find out." police said they suspected the thieves had inside information of the details of the house.
    Razzaq was at home only because he had returned from pakistan's ongoing tour of south africa with a hamstring injury. Earlier this month, he had made a comeback to pakistan's twenty20 team after a gap of one year, against south africa in the uae.
    bechara..!!
    I just heared ds sad news yesterday..!!
    Well.. May god bless him n his family..!!

YOU INTOXICATE ME WITH THE FRAGRANCE OF YOUR SOULFUL LOVE..
    YOUR MAGICAL TOUCH MAKES MY SOUL STIR INSIDE MY BODY..
    YOU ARE MY SOLACE.. !!