Paneer - 100 gms
Mixed diced vegetables - 3 cups (carrots, potatoes, cauliflower, beans)
Tomatoes- 2 big
Curds - 1 cup (beaten)
Green chillies - 3
Milk - 1 cup
Lemon - 1
Ginger - 1 small piece
Garlic - 6 flakes
Turmeric powder - 1 tsp
Cumin powder - 1 tsp
Red chilli powder - 1 tsp
Garam masala powder - 1 tsp
Ghee - 3 tbsp
Salt to taste
Cashewnuts - 10 (optional) (fry in little oil)
Almonds - 10 (optional)
Coriander leaves - small bunch
Saffron a pinch - dissolve in 1 tsp of hot milk or (hot water)
1. Dice paneer into small pieces and deep fry and keep aside.
2. Grind ginger, garlic, coriander leaves and green chilIies in a paste adding a little water from time to time.
3. Put tomatoes in hot water for few minutes. Peel and mash thoroughly.
4. Heat ghee in a pan, add ground paste stir fry till golden brown, Sprinkling a little milk from time to time.
5. Add mashed tomato. turmeric powder, cumin powder. chilli powder, garam masala powder. salt etc.
6. Add boiled vegetables, curds and boil for few minutes.
7. When the gravy is thickened, add milk. boil for a minute.
8. Place on medium heat, add paneer pieces cashewnuts, almonds.
9. Keep simmer for 2 minutes more. Stirring occasionally.
10. Finely add saffron. Stir and serve hot with lime pieces.