Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: *~..Mehndi of the day 14th January 2014..~*

  1. #1
    Hidden words's Avatar
    Hidden words is offline "-•(-• sтαү мιηε •-)•-"
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Kisi ki Ankhon Aur Dil Mein .......:P
    Posts
    56,915
    Mentioned
    322 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10949 Thread(s)
    Thanked
    4
    Rep Power
    21474899

    *~..Mehndi of the day 14th January 2014..~*



    291775 161430520600925 361332 noriginal - *~..Mehndi of the day 14th January 2014..~*

    970346 10151542272686205 1681028467 noriginal - *~..Mehndi of the day 14th January 2014..~*

    299202 450279115051693 852040743 noriginal - *~..Mehndi of the day 14th January 2014..~*

    27132 447212398691698 286231007 noriginal - *~..Mehndi of the day 14th January 2014..~*

    582105 581731811883287 2103695182 noriginal - *~..Mehndi of the day 14th January 2014..~*

    1470188 575357415877195 1394661954 noriginal - *~..Mehndi of the day 14th January 2014..~*

    1002749 493591634053774 397556983 noriginal - *~..Mehndi of the day 14th January 2014..~*
    suno hworiginal - *~..Mehndi of the day 14th January 2014..~*
    575280tvjrzkx7ho zps19409030 - *~..Mehndi of the day 14th January 2014..~*ღ∞ ι ωιll αlωαуѕ ¢нσσѕє уσυ ∞ღ 575280tvjrzkx7ho zps19409030 - *~..Mehndi of the day 14th January 2014..~*

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    k, s, a
    Posts
    14,631
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10286 Thread(s)
    Thanked
    84
    Rep Power
    1503265

    Default

    Beautiful design

  3. #3
    Cute PaRi's Avatar
    Cute PaRi is offline ♥Häppïnëss ïs Süċċëss♥
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    ♥ündër möthër's fëët♥
    Posts
    9,560
    Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9855 Thread(s)
    Thanked
    2
    Rep Power
    1533321

    Default

    lovely design

    paspayi2 zps86d6ac40 - *~..Mehndi of the day 14th January 2014..~*

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Beyond The Sky
    Posts
    1,478
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3259 Thread(s)
    Thanked
    0
    Rep Power
    214755

    Default

    Nice .............



    دل اگر بے نقاب ھوتے

    تو سوچو..! کتنے فساد ھوتے




  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    SAb Kya Dil Mein
    Posts
    11,928
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2306 Thread(s)
    Thanked
    24
    Rep Power
    21474855

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hidden words View Post


    291775 161430520600925 361332 noriginal - *~..Mehndi of the day 14th January 2014..~*

    970346 10151542272686205 1681028467 noriginal - *~..Mehndi of the day 14th January 2014..~*

    299202 450279115051693 852040743 noriginal - *~..Mehndi of the day 14th January 2014..~*

    27132 447212398691698 286231007 noriginal - *~..Mehndi of the day 14th January 2014..~*

    582105 581731811883287 2103695182 noriginal - *~..Mehndi of the day 14th January 2014..~*

    1470188 575357415877195 1394661954 noriginal - *~..Mehndi of the day 14th January 2014..~*

    1002749 493591634053774 397556983 noriginal - *~..Mehndi of the day 14th January 2014..~*
    mehndi kia ilawa bi kuch ore share kia karo fasion mein

    zabardast /up


  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Mystic falls
    Age
    29
    Posts
    52,044
    Mentioned
    326 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10829 Thread(s)
    Thanked
    5
    Rep Power
    21474896

    Default

    Walaikumusalam

    be had haseen bohat hi khubsurat designs hain

    eq2hdk - *~..Mehndi of the day 14th January 2014..~*

  7. #7
    Hidden words's Avatar
    Hidden words is offline "-•(-• sтαү мιηε •-)•-"
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Kisi ki Ankhon Aur Dil Mein .......:P
    Posts
    56,915
    Mentioned
    322 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10949 Thread(s)
    Thanked
    4
    Rep Power
    21474899

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ali_ View Post


    mehndi kia ilawa bi kuch ore share kia karo fasion mein

    zabardast /up
    Mehndi is my passion so that's why main Mehndi he lgati hun baqi Mods daikhein un ko jo b lgana hay
    suno hworiginal - *~..Mehndi of the day 14th January 2014..~*
    575280tvjrzkx7ho zps19409030 - *~..Mehndi of the day 14th January 2014..~*ღ∞ ι ωιll αlωαуѕ ¢нσσѕє уσυ ∞ღ 575280tvjrzkx7ho zps19409030 - *~..Mehndi of the day 14th January 2014..~*

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    SAb Kya Dil Mein
    Posts
    11,928
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2306 Thread(s)
    Thanked
    24
    Rep Power
    21474855

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hidden words View Post


    Mehndi is my passion so that's why main Mehndi he lgati hun baqi Mods daikhein un ko jo b lgana hay
    mein to iss section ka mod ho nai iss lia kuch laga nai sakta


  9. #9
    Hidden words's Avatar
    Hidden words is offline "-•(-• sтαү мιηε •-)•-"
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Kisi ki Ankhon Aur Dil Mein .......:P
    Posts
    56,915
    Mentioned
    322 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10949 Thread(s)
    Thanked
    4
    Rep Power
    21474899

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ali_ View Post


    mein to iss section ka mod ho nai iss lia kuch laga nai sakta
    u se koi keh b nai raha
    suno hworiginal - *~..Mehndi of the day 14th January 2014..~*
    575280tvjrzkx7ho zps19409030 - *~..Mehndi of the day 14th January 2014..~*ღ∞ ι ωιll αlωαуѕ ¢нσσѕє уσυ ∞ღ 575280tvjrzkx7ho zps19409030 - *~..Mehndi of the day 14th January 2014..~*

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    duh...........apne ghar mein!!
    Posts
    308
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    849 Thread(s)
    Thanked
    0
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    3rd pic down is jus awesome and d last one is different too!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •