Manda strips ½ packet
Cabbage ¼ piece
Green chilies 2 – 3
Spring onion 1
Soya sauce 2 tbsp
Oyster sauce 2 tbsp
Crushed red pepper 1 tsp
Salt to taste
Oil for fry
• Finely chop 1 capsicum, 1 carrot, ¼ piece of cabbage, 2 – 3 green chilies and 1 spring onion.
• Grease a wok with little oil, add in all the slices vegetables, 2 tbsp soya sauce and 2 tbsp oyster sauce. Fry well till all the vegetables are softened.
• Now add salt to taste and 1 tsp crushed red pepper. Mix well and remove in a serving platter, keep aside to cool.
• Now fill in manda strips, fold into roll form.
• Now deep fry the prepared roll till golden brown and crisp. Serve with chutney or ketchup.
yummmy n very easy.. and gus for dieting boiled chicken(black pepper,salt,lehsan adrak paste k stah boil kia hua) b add kia jasakta ahi
...I Know Its Immature And Childish......But I want A Fairytale ending...