Thread: MS Dhoni suspected in spot-fixing scandal

Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11596 Thread(s)

Default MS Dhoni suspected in spot-fixing scandal

670329 INDIAdhonicricketAFP 1392130528 707 640x480 - MS Dhoni suspected in spot-fixing scandal
    NEW DELHI: After the Indian Supreme Court appointed Justice Mudgal to head a committee which indicted Chennai Super Kings principal Gurunath Meiyappan of betting during IPL six, former IPL commissioner Lalit Modi on Monday accused CSK skipper MS Dhoni of being involved in the cover-up of the incidents, according to The Times of India.
    “Dhoni is also involved in the cover-up,” Modi said during an interview with CNN-IBN from London.
    Dhoni had earlier said that Meiyappan had nothing to do with cricketing affairs of CSK.
    Other than accusing MS Dhoni of involving in the cover-up, Modi asked for life ban of BCCI president N Srinvasan and scrapping of CSK from IPL.
    “Srinivasan has brought disrepute to the game, he should be banned from entering any sport and it’s high time this man is banned from the BCCI,” said Modi.
    Meiyappan, formerly the Team Principal of the Chennai Super Kings, was indicted for betting by a three-member committee headed by former Punjab and Haryana Chief Justice Mukul Mudgal, which was appointed by the Supreme Court to investigate the IPL spot-fixing scandal.
    Srinivasan had defended Meiyappan, calling him merely a “cricket enthusiast”.
    “Glad to see that Justice Mudgal report – confirms just what I had been saying. Life ban on all connected is a must. So I guess Srini’s 2 day victory as future warlord of cricket was short lived,” Modi tweeted.
    Glad to see that Justice Mudgal report – confirms just what I had been saying – appropriate video I made http://t.co/JWW3ETXfDj
    — Lalit Kumar Modi (@LalitKModi) February 10, 2014
    Life ban on all connected is a must. So I guess Srini's 2 day victory as future warlord of cricket was short lived. I told u all so
    — Lalit Kumar Modi (@LalitKModi) February 10, 2014
    Teri ankhon uworiginal - MS Dhoni suspected in spot-fixing scandal

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1617 Thread(s)

Default Photobucket

video b share karni the...mera to dil khush hogaya video dekh kar

samaa tv ki female newscaster to sahi gusay main the n hona b chahye in 2 number indians pr

Last edited by Assassins; 12-02-2014 at 02:34 AM.

DUA...MUST READ AND MUST FORWARD

Then Which Of The Favours Of Your LORD Will You Deny?

"Be In This World As If You Were A Stranger Or A Traveler"
    (Bukhari)

*jamshed* is offline کچھ یادیں ،کچھ باتیں
    Mentioned
    138 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8346 Thread(s)

thanks for sharing
    کہاں اتنی سزائیں تھیں بھلا اس زندگانی میں
    ہزاروں گھر ہوئے روشن جو میرا دل جلا محسنؔ