Is Month App Ko Chicken Broast Banane ki alag alag recipes share karni hain..kio k her kisi k khane ka andaz alag hota hai tu recipe bhi alag hogi...
Ek member ek hi baar share karay ga
Same aur edit sharing accept nhi hogi
Last date 20/3/2014 hai
Winner 50% poll aur 50% admins decide karen gy.
Masala Fried Broast
- 1 Chicken with skin (cut into 8 pieces)
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Black pepper
- 2 tbsp Lemon juice
- 1 Egg
- 2 tbsp Milk
- 1/2 cup Flour
- 1/2 cup Self raising flour
- 1 tsp heaped Chat Masala
- Marinate chicken with 1 tsp salt, 1 tsp black pepper and lemon 2 tbsp juice for 15 minutes.
- Mix 1 egg with 2 tbsp milk to make batter.
- Dip chicken pieces in beaten egg milk mixture
- Mix together ½ cup flour, ½ cup self raising flour and 1 tsp chat Masala. Roll chicken pieces well in flour mixture twice
- Deep fry chicken for 20 minutes on medium flame till light golden and crisp. Remove and sprinkle with additional chat Masala.
- Serve with Broast chutney, French fries and bread roll.
KFC Chicken broasted :
- Chicken pieces with skin - ½ kg
- Eggs - 2
- Milk - 2 to 3 tbsp
- All purpose flour / Maida - 2 cups
- Garlic pwd - 2 tsp
- Onion pwd - 2 to 3 tsp
- Paprika pwd - 1 tsp
- Pepper pwd - ¼ tsp
- Bread crumbs - 2 tbsp
- Crushed Oats - 2 tbsp
- Oil - for deep frying
- Salt to taste
- Lemon juice - 1 tbsp
- Red chilly pwd - ½ tsp
- Pepper pwd - ½ tsp
- Salt - ½ tsp
- Wash & clean the chicken pieces. ( don't remove the skin )
- Pat dry using paper towel & keep it aside.
- Prepare marinade with the given ingredients.
- Add chicken pieces to the marinade and turn to coat.
- Marinate for 1 to 2 hrs.
- In a bowl, beat the eggs, pour the milk and whisk... till a smooth mixture is obtained, set it aside.
- In a plate or bowl stir, plain flour , garlic pwd, onion pwd, red chilly pwd/ paprika, pepper pwd, bread crumbs, crushed oats & salt until well mixed.
- Take a piece of chicken, add to the flour mixture & cover the chicken with it.
9.Now dip in the whisked egg mixture.
- And then again back into the flour mixture.
- Shake off the excess flour and keep aside.
- Repaeat the same dipping & covering process for all chicken pieces till they’re generously coated.
- Meanwhile heat oil in a wide skillet.
- Add 4 to 5 pieces of chicken and deep fry in hot oil.
Take care not to crowd pieces.
- Turn the flame to low medium and fry chicken until it turns golden brown.
- Turn over the pieces gently, every few minutes & cook to crisp.
- Chicken is done, when it is browned on all the sides.
- Remove from flame & place on kitchen tissue to drain.
- Repeat with remaining chicken.
- Homemade lipsmacking fried chicken is done..
- And ready to be served..!
- Serve hot with tomato ketchp or any sauce..!
Ala Kulli Haal...
1 kg Chicken
1 tsp garlic paste
1 tsp ginger paste
1 tsp red chillie powder
1 tsp white paper
salt to taste
3 eggs (put 2 tbsp chillie sauce and soya sauce and 1 tsp mustared paste in the eggs)
White flour for coating
4 tbs corm flour
bread crumbs for coating.
Add all above spice in the chicken and marinade it for 2 hours.
Pour 1 glass of water in the karahi and put all marinate chicken in it and cook till 15 minutes or water will be evaporate (chicken should be half cooked).
Then coat the chicken in the flour and then in egg batter and coat it with the bread crumbs in the end.
Coat all the chicken and then deep fry it on low flame.
When the chicken turns into golden colour then remove it from oil and put it on paper towel.
Allow the paper to absorb oil.
Serve hot with french fries and ketchup.
دل اگر بے نقاب ھوتے
تو سوچو..! کتنے فساد ھوتے