Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Dear Men

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    k, s, a
    Posts
    14,631
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10286 Thread(s)
    Thanked
    84
    Rep Power
    1503265

    glass Dear Men


    1002686 512495255525753 4112691887058134700 n - Dear Men

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Mystic falls
    Age
    29
    Posts
    52,044
    Mentioned
    326 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10829 Thread(s)
    Thanked
    5
    Rep Power
    21474896

    Default

    nice /up

    eq2hdk - Dear Men

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Karachi, Pakistan, Pakistan
    Posts
    125,914
    Mentioned
    839 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9270 Thread(s)
    Thanked
    1181
    Rep Power
    21474971

    Default

    /up
    صرف آواز نہیں ، لفظ بھی مقفل ہیں مرے

    سوچ میں ہوں کہ اب تجھ کو پکاروں کیسے

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    City Of Light
    Posts
    26,767
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10310 Thread(s)
    Thanked
    5
    Rep Power
    21474871

    Default

    Nice.........



    3297731y763i7owcz zps9ed156a3 - Dear Men

    MAY OUR COUNTRY PROGRESS IN EVERYWHERE AND IN EVERYTHING SO THAT THE WHOLE WORLD SHOULD HAVE PROUD ON US
    PAKISTAN ZINDABAD











  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Posts
    7,416
    Mentioned
    507 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5438 Thread(s)
    Thanked
    359
    Rep Power
    874041

    Default

    Very nice message let me complete this message please @attiaahsan;

    Dear Men,

    You might think she wants you car, your money, and gifts. But the Right Woman wants your time, your smile, your honesty, your effort and you choosing to put her on priority.... and once you have done all of this she wants to enjoy riding in your car, use all your money and accept or rather demand 'expensive gifts'

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    k, s, a
    Posts
    14,631
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10286 Thread(s)
    Thanked
    84
    Rep Power
    1503265

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thefire1 View Post
    Very nice message let me complete this message please @attiaahsan;

    Dear Men,

    You might think she wants you car, your money, and gifts. But the Right Woman wants your time, your smile, your honesty, your effort and you choosing to put her on priority.... and once you have done all of this she wants to enjoy riding in your car, use all your money and accept or rather demand 'expensive gifts'
    NOOOOOOO Not True mia agree nahi karti .............agar aap isea samjhty hian tu iss ka matlab hia abhi wo Right Woman aap ki zindagi mia nahi ayi hian na........

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Posts
    7,416
    Mentioned
    507 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5438 Thread(s)
    Thanked
    359
    Rep Power
    874041

    Default

    Aa jaayay gii tou bhi koi baat nahin, main tou prepared hoon har kisam kay challenge ka samna karnay ko

    Quote Originally Posted by attiaahsan View Post


    NOOOOOOO Not True mia agree nahi karti .............agar aap isea samjhty hian tu iss ka matlab hia abhi wo Right Woman aap ki zindagi mia nahi ayi hian na........

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    k, s, a
    Posts
    14,631
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10286 Thread(s)
    Thanked
    84
    Rep Power
    1503265

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thefire1 View Post
    Aa jaayay gii tou bhi koi baat nahin, main tou prepared hoon har kisam kay challenge ka samna karnay ko

    ahmmmm kia kia preparation ki hoi hian

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Karachi
    Age
    28
    Posts
    32,907
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5939 Thread(s)
    Thanked
    3
    Rep Power
    21474878

    Default

    acha g

    8bffd51cd2705b99335ce635a13dbb09 zps81c9bfed - Dear Men

    ..!!


  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Posts
    7,416
    Mentioned
    507 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5438 Thread(s)
    Thanked
    359
    Rep Power
    874041

    Default

    sab kuch bata doon, best friend bana loon

    anyways matlab yeh hay kay uss ko bhi ghoomnay ghumaanay lay kar jaoo ga, pehlay say saaray muqaamat dekh raha hoon taakay uss ko koi parayshaani na hoo
    Quote Originally Posted by attiaahsan View Post


    ahmmmm kia kia preparation ki hoi hian

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •