Pooling for July Comp
Thanx for all participator
plz cast ur vote
Voting ki last date 28 july hia
khud ki sharing ko vote nahi karna
Winner 50% Voting aur 50% Admins decide kare gaye
Yeh rahi sab ki sharing
Arabic fried macroons recipe
1 1/2 cup flour
1/3 cup semolina
1/3 cup clarified butter
1 tablespoon yeast
¾ cup water
1 ½ table spoon sugar
Oil for frying
Sugar syrup (cold)
- Mix flour and semolina in a deep pot.
- Add butter (hot) and mix it well together.
- Place yeast in a warm water with sugar till dissolve .Add the yeast mixture to the flour mixture.
- Add the water and mix it well until you got firm dough, leave to rest for 10 minutes, roll out and cut into a small finger’s shape. Press on each finger on a grater to take the curved shape with the groves of the grater.
- Fry in a hot oil.
- Remove from fryer and place on a kitchen towel, dip in the syrup. Remove to get rid of excess syrup and serve.
Traditional Arabian Rice n Chicken
2 1/2 kg lamb, large cubes
4 cups basmati rice
1/2 kg carrots, peeled and finely diced
1 green pepper, seeded and finely diced
1 kg tomatoes, peeled and diced
1 kg finely chopped onions
6-8 garlic cloves, minced
1 pinch ground cumin
1 pinch ground coriander
salt and black pepper
butter or olive oil(for frying)
1/4 cup toasted pine nuts
Kabsa Spice Mix
1/2 teaspoon saffron
1/4 teaspoon ground green cardamoms
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
1/4 teaspoon white pepper
1/2 teaspoon ground dried limes
2 cups water
1 beef stock cube(Maggi)
1 large onion, finely chopped
14 ounces chopped tomatoes
3 garlic cloves, minced
1 tablespoon tomato paste
1/4 cup diced celery
salt and black pepper
2 tablespoons butter
1. Fry meat until browned on all sides. Add enough water to the pot so that it covers the meat by 1.5″-2″, bring to a boil then cook gently over medium heat for 1 1/2 – 2 hours or until tender. Reserve stock & set meat aside.
2. Soak rice for 15 minutes. Drain, rise under running water then drain well.
3. Add butter to a large stock pot or casserole, fry the onion, pepper, carrot & spices. Cook on low heat for about 10 minutes, or until tender.
4. Add rice to vegetables in the pot, cook for 5 minutes on medium heat. Add meat stock until stock covers rice (approx 1.5″ above rice). Cover pot. Cook on low heat for 30 minutes or until tender – add a little more stock or water if rice seems to become dry.
5. Prepare the sauce.
6. Fry onion, garlic and tomato in the butter. Add tomato paste, celery, salt,cinnamon, water & stock cube. Cook on medium heat until slightly thickened and celery is tender.
7. Serve in a large dish or on a platter. Place the rice first, top with meat & garnish with pine nuts. Serve the sauce in a jug with a spoon.
Boneless Chicken-1/2 lb(cut in to small pieces)
Spring onions white- 5 tbsp
Spring onion green -4 to 5 tbsp
Green chillis -2 tbsp (chopped)
Garlic -1 tbsp (chopped)
Soya Sauce-2 tbsp
Chilli Sauce-1 tbsp
Tomato sauce-2 tbsp
Corn Flour-1 tbsp (chicken stock or water 4 to 5 tbsp)
Salt to taste
Oil for deep frying
For marinate :
Corn Flour-2 to 3 tbsp
Maida / All purpose flour-1 tbsp
Red chilli powder-1/2 tsp
Pepper powder-1/4 tsp
Soya Sauce-1/2 tsp
Ginger/Garlic Paste-1 1/2 tsp
Salt to taste
Red Food color-1/2 tsp
Water- 1 to 2 tbsp ,if required
In a bowl,mix marinate ingredients together and leave it to marinate for 2 to 4 hours.
In a deep pan heat oil.slowly drop the chicken pieces into the hot oil.Cook on low flame and towards the end of the cooking process increase flame to high and deep fry to a golden brown shade.
Drain with a slotted spoon and place on absorbent paper.Keep it aside.
Heat a heavy pan,add oil add the chopped garlic,green chillies saute on high flame for about 20 secs.Add the spring onion whites and saute for 3 mts on high flame.
Reduce to medium heat and add the soya sauce,tomato ketchup,chilli sauce and vinegar.Combine well and cook for 2 mins.
Add the deep fried chicken pieces and mix well.Add 1/4 cup chicken stock or water and cook for a mints.
Add the cornflour water and cook,tossing the contents for 4 mints.You will find that it becomes tick due to cornflour.
Add the chopped spring onions and combine.
Garnish with more spring onions.Serve hot as a starter.
Enjoy the delicious food with friends and family
walaikum slaam voted
I aM sTrOnG bEaCaUsE I DePeNdS oN AllAh
ღ∞ ι ωιll αlωαуѕ ¢нσσѕє уσυ ∞ღ